- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/27/2011
- Last connection: 05/18/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 01:35 am Wt Open discussion: RE: UTF-8 encoded string and WString
- Never mind, got it working. I should RTFM before posting queries :D
I am testing unicode support in Wt. I have written a simple application to verify my understanding. The sou...
I am testing PopupMenu widget. The test that I am performing populates a popup menu with 30 menuitems. This...
- 04:20 pm Wt Help: RE: I want to compile the example widgetgallery
- Hello Karsheva,
Please try this (if you are using GCC 4.7 or higher):
g++ -std=c++11 main.C -o widgetgallery.wt...
- 10:21 pm Wt Bug #1899: Push Button with Popup Menu loses caret on text change.
- I managed to fix the issue. But it is a hack rather than a clean solution. For a clean solution, I think, some work w...
- 12:57 pm Wt Bug #1899 (New): Push Button with Popup Menu loses caret on text change.
When a popup menu is attached to a push button a caret appears at the right of the push button text. But if...
- 09:54 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Are there any free webhosting that can run Wt?Which webhostings can run Wt?
- Hello Timur,
I am as novice in web technologies as you are, but I have heard of Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, He...
I want to create a new widget that will represent the HTML tag <i>. How do I do that? I stumbled upon this ...
- 06:55 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo::Session going out of scope?
- 03:33 am Wt Open discussion: RE: CMake Linker Issues
- Hello Ryan,
Try this as your cmake script:...
Also available in: Atom