- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 03/09/2012
- Last connection: 04/10/2013
Reported issues: 6
- 07:25 pm Wt Help: RE: Restfull API
If it can help :
I did such an API with Wt using WResource, it is quite easy. The authentication is the...
- 07:20 pm Wt Help: RE: WTemplate and TwitterBootstrap
Koen is right, I spent a lot of time to make my theme js work. But finally I did it (I had no choice, too m...
- 12:29 pm Wt Help: RE: [Wt 3.3.0] Bootstrap js from theme
- Found a solution :)
- 02:02 am Wt Help: RE: [Wt 3.3.0] Bootstrap js from theme
- Hello Koen,
Update about that :
I finally decided to use a more recent JQuery (the version used for the theme) ...
- 10:41 am Wt Help: RE: [Wt 3.3.0] Bootstrap <i>
I found a workaround for this too :...
- 04:15 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt 3.3.0 rc2 -> rc4
- The workaround I found : ...
I changed from rc2 to rc4 and I have a new problem with my submenus. The "submenu" class doesn't appear any...
- 10:31 pm Wt Bug #1793: [Wt 3.3.0] [Boostrap] Submenus remaining open
I just dug into this, and it is again specific to the theme and not a standard bootstrap behaviour implemente...
- 04:16 pm Wt Bug #1793 (Closed): [Wt 3.3.0] [Boostrap] Submenus remaining open
A submenu remains open when another menu item is clicked.
The class is still class="submenu open" instea...
- 04:09 pm Wt Help: RE: [Wt 3.3.0] Bootstrap js from theme
Yes .on() is the best solution but it doesn't work properly with the built-in JQuery version.
I will proba...
Also available in: Atom