- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 03/23/2017
- Wt (Manager, Developer, 02/10/2014)
Reported issues: 9
- 06:27 pm Wt Feature #5116 (Resolved): WEnvironment.C:536 exception
- 06:27 pm Wt Bug #5514 (Resolved): Wt4 segfault on localized strings from server global resource
- 05:18 pm Wt Feature #5116 (Implemented @Emweb): WEnvironment.C:536 exception
- In Wt 4, getCookieValue was renamed to getCookie, and the original getCookie implementation (which can throw) was rem...
- 05:11 pm Wt Feature #5604: Document undocumented WServer member functions
- The functions you list are intentionally left undocumented, as they are an implementation detail rather than part of ...
- 05:07 pm Wt Help: RE: Some glyphicons not showing up
- We don't include glyphicons in Wt because of its license. You could use font-awesome instead, or add them yourself (y...
- 12:10 pm Wt Feature #5116: WEnvironment.C:536 exception
- getCookieValue does the same thing, but returns a null pointer when the value is missing instead. I'll make Wt use ge...
- 11:53 am Wt Feature #5606 (Feedback): c++ exceptions
- We're not currently planning to remove exceptions from Wt. In most cases, when exceptions are thrown, this is usually...
- 11:39 am Wt Feature #5607 (Closed): wt core requirements
- As for Visual Studio, we're testing with Visual Studio 2015 and that's probably the lowest version of Visual Studio w...
Also available in: Atom