Pasting a control character into a WLineEdit causes lockup
The attached test case file gives the details of how to reproduce the problem.
Updated by Steve Drake over 10 years ago
I just got the latest Wt code from git and the problem is still reproducible for me. (git clone http://www.webtoolkit.eu/git/wt.git wt)
Is there any additional info you'd like me to provide or experiments you'd like me to run to help reproduce or isolate the problem? Thanks.
Updated by Steve Drake almost 10 years ago
I just tested it again, using Wt version 3.2.1, and here are the results:
The problem IS reproducible on these web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.0.12
- Opera 12.13
- Firefox 18.0.1
The problem IS NOT reproducible on these web browsers:
- Chrome Version 24.0.1312.57 m
- Safari 5.1.2
Updated by Koen Deforche almost 10 years ago
- Target version changed from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1
I have not been successful in getting these characters in my paste buffer ... I'll need to come back to this issue. Perhaps it's because I'm running Windows inside a VM, and I failed to do this on MacOSX or Linux. I'll need to come back on this issue with a proper Windows laptop.