After WApplication::setLocale("en") there is a error on browser window "TypeError: c is undefined"
I just do WApplication::setLocale("en") or WApplication::setLocale("pl") in my code and bug remains.
To show it live go to https://synat.eti.pg.gda.pl/wt/SyNaTPG.wt with newest Firefox and try
to change locale by clicking on flag on the right top side of screen.
Updated by Łukasz Matuszewski over 8 years ago
Test case included. You will want to modify CMakeLists.txt to compile it (how_to_build.txt) eg. include GraphicsMagic and LIBHARU libraries if those was compiled with wt.
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1. Run the demo.
- Go to http://localhost/wt/SyNaTPG.wt (if this was your app url).
- Click on "Genre recognition" menu item
- Click on "Menu explorer" ... where you can find a table with item delegate (then try to set locale to polish/english multiple times to see this js error).
Hopy it helps.
Updated by Koen Deforche about 8 years ago
- Status changed from InProgress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Wim Dumon to Koen Deforche
Thanks for the test case. I am trying to reproduce this but apparently something is wrong. The 'Menu Explorer' tab is empty; 'Genre Recognition' simply contains the phrase 'genre recognit' and whatever I do I can't see the table.
Updated by Łukasz Matuszewski about 8 years ago
- File SyNaTPG2NewTest2.zip SyNaTPG2NewTest2.zip added
- File SyNaTPG.wt.zip SyNaTPG.wt.zip added
- File TypeError_c_is_undefined.png TypeError_c_is_undefined.png added
You can now run the program by extracting it from SyNaTPG.wt.zip (but there will be some not translated messages on menu).
You can run it with such command line:
SyNaTPG.wt.exe ---docroot path_to_/var/www_in_SyNaTPG2NewTest2.zip_archive ---deploy-path /wt/SyNaTPG.wt ---http-address 0.0.0.0 ---http-port 8080 -c path_to_wt_config.xml_in_SyNaTPG2NewTest2.zip_archive
The source is also included in SyNaTPG2NeTest2.zip (i changed the default menu item selected first).
The bug can be seen by selecting Menu explorer (Strona główna) and then trying to change the language (by buttons on right top screen edge .. they have flags of Poland and Great Britain). In Firefox i saw this error in WWW Console (Console WWW) ... as in screenshot.