Cannot disable slider
I am currently trying to disable slider (version 3.3.0) as follows:
_slider = new Wt::WSlider(); _slider->setDisabled(true);
But I am able to move the slider anyway. I am currently using the WBootstrapTheme.
Updated by Jose Coutinho over 9 years ago
I should point out that I have used Chrome and Firefox and the behaviour is the same.
Updated by Koen Deforche over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to InProgress
- Assignee set to Roel Standaert
- Target version changed from 3.3.0 to 3.3.3
Updated by Roel Standaert over 9 years ago
- Status changed from InProgress to Feedback
I can reproduce the issue on 3.3.0, but not on later versions of Wt. Is this still an issue for you?
Updated by Koen Deforche about 9 years ago
- Target version changed from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4
Updated by Koen Deforche over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed