Consider splitting up updates of many events to stay under the maximum formdata limit?
When a large amount of events are in the queue, this may exceed the size of requests that the server may accept, or at least the maximum formdata size.
The client could split up these events to stay under that limit.
There's some stuff to figure out to do that, though:
- What should the maximum size be? The size of the request is not just the size of the events, there are some other parameters and request headers as well.
- At which point does the client simply have too many events waiting? I think there should be a limit to this.
Updated by Roel Standaert about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from future to 4.6.0
This is on GitHub now (master branch).
Updated by Roel Standaert over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Updated by Roel Standaert about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed