Anchor text default FormatType
When doing something like:
WAnchor *a = new WAnchor(root());
The log file will show:
[error] "Error reading XHTML string: expected element name"
When using something like this instead:
[error] "Error reading XHTML string: invalid closing tag name"
And with this:
You get no error.
The first 2 show the original text, while the last actually renders the break.
I have a 2 problems with this:
- I wasn't expecting that the WText would be created with TextFormat set to Wt::XHTMLText, I was expecting Wt::PlainText
- I can't control either the TextFormat or the WText itself.
Updated by Koen Deforche about 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Koen Deforche
- Target version set to 3.1.11
I've added WAnchor::setTextFormat() and documented the default (XHTMLText).
You can work around this issue by not using the text API from WAnchor but adding your own WText() to it instead.