Invalid DateTime/timestamp conversion in MySQL backend
When examining a MySQL/MariaDB database I use in a Wt project I noticed that all timestamps, without a single exception, had the format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.000 - the millisecond part was always exactly zero, although the original timestamps definitely had non-zero millisecond parts. The issue occurred when storing WDateTime as well as std::chrono::system_clock::time_point. It turned out that the culprit is an invalid conversion in the MySQL backend.
I fixed the underlying issues and created a pull request (https://github.com/emweb/wt/pull/180) some weeks ago, but it seems to have gotten unnoticed. The pull request contains a more detailed description of the issue/solution. It would be nice if you could take a look at it.