Sample Wt Applications » History » Revision 12
h1. Sample Wt Applications
List of applications developed with Wt and available on the web.
- "Wt Homepage":http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/ by Koen Deforche
- "RegaDB Sequence Analysis Tool":http://jose.med.kuleuven.be/sequencetool/sequencetool.wt by Koen Deforche
- "Kieswijzer":http://www.irule.be/bvh/be/politics/kieswijs/, an election advisor for the federal elections in Belgium (in Dutch), click on 'Start de kieswijzer' to start the interactive part
- "RegaDB HIV Data and Analysis Management Software":http://www.rega.kuleuven.be/cev/regadb/ by Pieter Libin, Koen Deforche (JWitty)
- "Personalbestrun":http://apps.facebook.com/personalbestrun/ is a small Facebook app to keep track of results in running events by Bart Vanhauwaert
- "ProFutura":http://www.profutura.net a complete website supporting Friends of Earth Germany by ASPIA GmbH, Bernd Kunz
- "jWtPdns":https://code.hebserv.net/trac/jWtPdns The project is to implement a web interface to manage PowerDNS.
- "MEC - Media Encoding Cluster":http://codergrid.de/ is the first Open Source Cluster Encoding Solution that is written in C/C++ for distributed Media (Video and Audio) Encoding.
- "Open BPM":http://www.open-bpm.org/
- "WebGL and Wt: 3D Medical imagin example":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUx03nDyGQ4&hd=1 screencast
- Screencast of "FreeBSD jails":http://vimeo.com/12905641
- "EiskaltDC++":http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC protocol
- "Richel Bilderbeek's Wt website:":http://www.richelbilderbeek.changeip.net/ is a collection of open-source Wt examples, widgets and tools developed by Richel Bilderbeek
- "Web-interface for Blocks3D":https://kodomo.fbb.msu.ru/blocks3d/ is bioinformatics program to check alignments using structural data
- "CxServer":http://188.8.131.52/cxsandbox.wt "src@SF":https://sourceforge.net/projects/cxserver/ A real application for student research project management like UROP of MIT, by Zhimin Song