- Login: aries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 07/21/2011
- Last connection: 07/21/2011
- 10:44 AM Wt Help: RE: how to decide which layer in a WStackedWidget handles events
- I have no idea how this would fit into wt, if at all. But it's a great feature, see attached screen shot. The markers...
- 05:50 PM Wt Help: RE: how to decide which layer in a WStackedWidget handles events
- I found a solution myself: I added this
to the css for the WImage widget. This works, ...
- I have a subclass of WStackedWidget that shows all of its child widgets. I first add all child widgets, then call my ...
- 12:09 PM Wt Help: RE: WSlider positionScheme
- Maybe this helps: http://redmine.emweb.be/issues/1079
- 10:12 AM Wt Bug #1109 (New): horizontal slider too short in grid layout if stretch factor set
- If you run attached example, you should see two sliders and a google map. The vertical slider has taken the height of...
- I downloaded markerwithlabel.js from http://google-maps-utility-library-v3.googlecode.com/svn/trunk to see if I can a...
- 01:30 PM Wt Bug #1101 (Closed): WSlider ignores style class
- I derived the subject line from http://redmine.emweb.be/issues/742
Also WSlider uses setStyleClass internally, overr...
- 04:09 PM Wt Bug #1098 (Closed): slider knob remains active if slider is disabled
- There are two ways to move a slider: dragging the knob, or clicking on the bar.
If a slider is not enabled, through ...
- 09:51 AM Wt Help: RE: how to check version of Wt in cmake
- My cmake knowledge is nowhere near sufficient to tackle this problem, so I added a feature request http://redmine.emw...
- 09:49 AM Wt Feature #1096 (InProgress): add wt version check to the FindWt.cmake module.
- It's be nice to have a way to check the version of wt in cmake. Perhaps something similar to the FindBoost cmake modu...
Also available in: Atom