- Login: hugolopata
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 08/11/2011
- Last connection: 03/10/2021
- 07:44 PM Wt Bug #8135: WMenu submenu itemselected
I am migrating from wt-3.2.3 to wt-4.4.0.
I have written a little workaround (see attachment) with a call "s...
- 09:49 AM Wt Bug #8135 (Closed): WMenu submenu itemselected
this is regression of an 10 years old issue. When using a two-level menu, then the selection is not properly pro...
- 02:22 PM Wt Bug #5535 (Closed): WApplication::customJQuery bad documentation
- In the documentation generated by Doxygen has the method WApplication::customJQuery same description as the WApplicat...
- 01:11 PM Wt Bug #5508 (Closed): in wt4 branch is version 3.3.6
I can understand, that Wt 4 is not released yet, but it should not be marked as 3.3.6.
Old programs are un...
- 05:06 PM Wt Support #5494: Binary size doubled with recent version of Wt
I tested more combinations on x86\_64 (gcc 6.2.0, without openssl, zlib) and armv7 (gcc 4.6.4, with openssl, zl...
- 06:37 PM Wt Support #5494 (New): Binary size doubled with recent version of Wt
I would like to ask, if using Wt on embedded systems is still taken in concern?
I have noticed rise of the si...
- 07:42 AM Wt Bug #1863 (Feedback): WObject::swapChildren(WObject *A, WObject *B)
I'm missing a possibility of swapping individual curves in graph to change z-axis order. In Matlab you can simp...
- 03:03 PM Wt Feature #1728: Support of disabled item within WComboBox
this is duplicate of feature \#1179 .
I'm using a java script workaround for now. It is mentioned in \#1179 p...
- 08:50 AM Wt Help: RE: Working with models
you should dig into documentation of STL too (see [vector](http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/vector/vector/) )...
Also available in: Atom