- Login: i-am-steve
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 08/12/2011
- Last connection: 09/11/2013
- 10:02 PM Wt Help: RE: Somewhat urgent request: Guidance on how to modify built-in server to resist 'slow HTTP' DoS attack
- In http/Connection.C, by setting CONNECTION\_TIMEOUT to 10 seconds (instead of 120) and KEEPALIVE\_TIMEOUT to 5 (inst...
- 05:50 PM Wt Help: RE: How to limit input length of WTextArea
- The setAttributeValue() approach worked for me, where supported by the browser. (It is not supported by IE 9 or Opera...
- 05:09 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: I have created WLineEdit::setAutocomplete(), looking for feedback
- Good suggestion. I incorporated the change and it works as expected. Attached is a patch that can be applied to Wt 3....
- 04:42 PM Wt Help: RE: Somewhat urgent request: Guidance on how to modify built-in server to resist 'slow HTTP' DoS attack
- Thanks for the quick reply Wim. I'll give that a try. If I come up with something that works, I'll definitely send a ...
- A "Slow HTTP Denial of Service" attack and suggested countermeasures are explained here:
- Similar to the existing WLineEdit::setEchoMode(), I have created a WLineEdit::setAutocomplete() method to allow appli...
- I would like to limit the number of characters that the user can enter into a WTextArea, similar to using WLineEdit::...
- I have a web app built on Wt version 3.2.1. It uses the built-in Wt web server and is deployed on a Linux embedded sy...
- 01:52 PM Wt Help: RE: Is there a way to reverse a call to WDialog:rejectWhenEscapePressed()?
- Yes, that worked. Thank you! Attached are two patch files (for version 3.2.1).
- After I have called rejectWhenEscapePressed() so that my WDialog is dismissed when the user presses Escape, is there ...
Also available in: Atom