- Login: saifi0102
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/04/2011
- Last connection: 06/21/2018
- 02:57 PM Wt Help: RE: Where to download date::locate_zone database?
- I downloaded the database from https://www.iana.org/time-zones but it doesn't contain windowsZones.xml and I'm gettin...
I am using the line "newLocale.setTimeZone(date::locate\_zone(tr("TimeZone").toUTF8()));" to set the WLocale tim...
- 02:01 PM Wt Help: RE: WString::arg(long long) portability problem
- Yup, looks perfect. Thanks Roel.
- 12:41 PM Wt Help: RE: WString::arg(long long) portability problem
- So I should go ahead with making the pull request?
- 03:02 AM Wt Help: RE: WString::arg(long long) portability problem
- Yeah I could make a pull request too, it seems pretty simple. But first I'd like to hear one of Wt developer's opinio...
- Since Wt 4, I've noticed Wt has been using typedef'd types for integer types: (u)int64\_t, (u)int32\_t and so on. How...
- 06:36 PM Wt Bug #6407: Error running test.mysql
- (For Ubuntu only) As pointed out by Roel, the problem is only present when using the libmariadb-dev package, however,...
- 04:55 PM Wt Bug #6407: Error running test.mysql
Here's a VirtualBox OVA file that you can import ...
- 06:31 PM Wt Help: RE: MySQL backend doesn't work
- Thank you so much Roel! I switched the connector package and it works. Weird! Really really weird problem :/
- 05:00 PM Wt Help: RE: MySQL backend doesn't work
- MariaDB user: root
Also available in: Atom