Стойчо Стефанов Stoycho Stefanov
- Login: Stoycho
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/06/2011
- Last connection: 12/21/2017
- 03:16 PM Wt Support #5888: Wt blog rss-feed suggest wrong subscribe address
- Correct! It works for me with firefox as well and I can subscribe using the live bookmarks of Firefox.
The problem i...
- 11:54 AM Wt Support #5888 (New): Wt blog rss-feed suggest wrong subscribe address
I'm not sure this is the right place to report this. However, the rss-feed subscirbe button on https://www.webt...
- 08:24 PM Wt Bug #5376 (Closed): [wt-3.3.6] WPopupMenu with submenus
I have some WPopupMenus with submenus in my application. Every new instantiated WPopupMenu gets a z-index which...
- 05:10 PM Wt Bug #5234 (New): [wt-3.3.6] TreeView & WSortFilterProxyModel
every time a change the regular expression of a WSortFilterProxyModel an existing connection (slot) of the corr...
I'm getting the following linker error:
MyClass.o: In function `MyClass::MyMethod(Wt::WWidget*) const':
- 07:08 PM Wt Bug #5012: [3.3.6-rc2] PlaceholderText of WInPlaceEdit
In order to make this work around really work, you have to distinguish between the place holder of the WInPlace...
- 02:23 PM Wt Help: RE: [wt-3.3.6] Imlementation of WAbstractChartModel?
and I did it.
Thanks for reply!
- 07:38 PM Wt Help: RE: [wt-3.3.6] Imlementation of WAbstractChartModel?
- OR, what could be more efficient a template class that implements the WAbstractChartModel
In order to provide better performance for charts containing a lot of data, the charting library has been o...
- 04:57 PM Wt Bug #5012 (Closed): [3.3.6-rc2] PlaceholderText of WInPlaceEdit
until 3.3.5 the "emptyText" of a WInPlaceEdit wasn't rendered in the "lineEdit" widget and now it is (fear enou...
Also available in: Atom