- Login: ckakman
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 10/20/2011
- Last connection: 02/21/2018
- 05:22 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: addMetaHeader ?
- Yes, I am sure. Several apps are working this way for years.
- 04:06 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: addMetaHeader ?
- I use this line of code as the first line in the constructor:
addMetaHeader(Wt::MetaName, "viewport", "width=dev...
- 02:04 AM Wt Bug #5881: --ssl-prefer-server-ciphers option not documented
- Searching the Wt repo on Github for the option name revealed that this option is documented in the Windows installati...
- 01:07 AM Wt Bug #5882: WTableView with BootstrapTheme v2 doesn't render all rows (ep.2)
- Experimenting with the code further showed that these 3 lines conflict with each other and affect the rendering of th...
- 12:24 AM Wt Bug #5882: WTableView with BootstrapTheme v2 doesn't render all rows (ep.2)
- It took quite some time to convert the actual application into a test case iteratively removing and verifying that th...
- 08:10 PM Wt Bug #5883 (Closed): Wt 3.3.8 MSVS 2013 installer thinks the version is X.Y.Z
- Wt version string has not been set in the installer, so all paths suggested and all strings have "X.Y.Z" as Wt version.
- 07:55 PM Wt Bug #5882 (New): WTableView with BootstrapTheme v2 doesn't render all rows (ep.2)
- The test case attached to Issue \#5623 was fixed with Wt 3.3.8. However when I updated the Wt version on the producti...
- 02:58 PM Wt Bug #5881 (New): --ssl-prefer-server-ciphers option not documented
- [Library Overview](https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/wt-3.3.8/doc/reference/html/overview.html) page doesn't mention the n...
- 04:32 PM Wt Bug #5835: SHA1 is recommended as a suitable password hashing method
- The page from the OWASP website I've linked above recommends bcrypt if PBKDF2 or scrypt is not available. This is not...
- 03:12 AM Wt Bug #5835: SHA1 is recommended as a suitable password hashing method
I think OWASP is a credible reference regarding web security: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Password_Storag...
Also available in: Atom