- Login: plug.gulp
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/27/2011
- Last connection: 05/22/2022
- What is the best way to implement audit trail and history tables using Wt?
Also, on the same lines, what is the be...
- Say I have Dbo classes `Mother` and `Child`. The relation between them is One-to-many. The `Mother` class has a metho...
- As the title says.
- 12:56 AM Wt Help: RE: Send HTTP status from app
- If you could explain what HTTP status you are trying to send to the client and why, then it will be easy to provide s...
- 12:24 PM Wt Help: RE: Release Memory used by Widgets
- Please could you try these: https://github.com/google/sanitizers
Here is the documentation: https://github.com/goo...
- 07:41 PM Wt Help: RE: Release Memory used by Widgets
- Would you be able to run valgrind on your program? What does it report?
- 11:33 AM Wt Help: RE: What is the best way to extend a DBO class without affecting other DBO classes?
- BTW, just forgot to ask. Regarding the solution suggested above for extending the table ```OtherDbo```; the relation ...
- 11:24 AM Wt Help: RE: What is the best way to extend a DBO class without affecting other DBO classes?
- Thank you for the reply. The link provided in the reply is very helpful as well!
For the solution suggested above,...
- Say I have following DBO classes:
template <typename action>
- I observed that `Wt::Dbo` uses `std::map` to register all the Dbo objects. And the key is C++ `typeid`. This creates ...
Also available in: Atom