- Login: Fabian
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/22/2019
- Last connection: 09/10/2019
- 05:50 PM Wt Support #7346: Using WStandardItemModel and getting error: Wt internal error: Unexpected token: '-'
- Roel Standaert wrote:
> I don't immediately see anything wrong here. The error you're getting seems to happen on th...
- 07:49 AM Wt Support #7346 (Feedback): Using WStandardItemModel and getting error: Wt internal error: Unexpected token: '-'
- Hi! I'm updating a WStandardItemModel with about 270 values every 50 ms. After about 24 hours the application stopps ...
- 04:48 PM Wt Support #7323: using BroadCast-example for fast value update
- Ok, great thanks for the support.
- 04:35 PM Wt Support #7323: using BroadCast-example for fast value update
- Ok that sounds funny. So the right way would be just to call the function?
Like this (from BroadCast-example ClientW...
- 03:32 PM Wt Support #7323: using BroadCast-example for fast value update
- Ok thanks I'll check that option.
The following command says 1.62 of boost:
cat /usr/include/boost/version.hpp ...
- 01:25 PM Wt Support #7323: using BroadCast-example for fast value update
- Hi thanks for the response!
Actually I don't know how to enable websockets for wt? Is there any example you could re...
- 09:57 AM Wt Support #7323 (Closed): using BroadCast-example for fast value update
- Using Wt-4.1.1, Chrome, ubuntu 18.04
I'm using the BroadCast-example to build an application that shows values...
- 09:56 AM Wt Support #7314 (New): Worker-Thread-Warning: "Wt: attachThread(): no thread is holding this application's lock?"
- **Using Wt 4.1.1**
I'm running a Wt::WApplication with a worker thread. The worker runs the following code:
- My application crashes after some days of long time test with the following message in the browser:
- 12:40 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Usage of Wt::WAbstractItemModel::match(...)
Ok, looks like this works for me:
auto hits = sut->getModel()->match(sut->getModel()->index(0, 0),...
Also available in: Atom