- Login: theIncredibleLeitman
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/13/2012
- Last connection: 03/25/2020
- 11:10 AM Wt Help: RE: Visual Studio 2012 + Cmake
- Hey Wim and big Thank you, works like charm :)
After removing the "-Dinline=\_\_inline"-line and setting WT\_NO\_BOO...
- 11:11 AM Wt Help: RE: Problems with include definitions
- sorry for that double post xD
But if you already use include guards, header file inclution should be fine,
an i le...
- 10:58 AM Wt Help: RE: Problems with include definitions
- I am really not that c expert, but why to you
in your **Class1.h** ?
- 10:27 AM Wt Help: RE: [Layout] setContentsMargin behaviour...
- I uploaded a picture of what i see in FF
Do you use t...
- 10:25 AM Wt Help: RE: [Layout] setContentsMargin behaviour...
- Hey Plug :)
hm... i cannot reproduce your Problem, at least on WinXP for all of my Browsers (IE8, Safari...
- 09:58 AM Wt Help: RE: vertical resizing for complete browser window (layoutSizeAware) does not work properly?
- oh there we are again xD
Sorry, that was my (really stupid >.<) fault!
Just yesterday I noticed, that in wt3...
- 05:31 PM Wt Help: RE: How to set a transparent background?
- Unfortunately, I cannot use setHidden(bool) because the bgImage is a WResource which is not a WWidget:
- 03:58 PM Wt Help: RE: How to set a transparent background?
- hm... as i see, if you now use an explicit Image as background,
maybe you can just use `setHidden(bool)` to display...
- 03:37 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt3.2.2 - Size of WImage
- wow, i never get this much answers in that short time :D
What i had, was a WGridLayout, containing a few rows of Wid...
- Hello :)
I just covered a problem with adding content (Widgets) to a WGridLayout during runtime:
If my application ...
Also available in: Atom