- Login: stas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/07/2012
- Last connection: 09/30/2015
We are just trying to upgrade our Wt from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4, but we have started seeing a strange crash that occurs...
I have a Wt application using Wt 3.3.4 (though this also goes wrong for Wt 3.3.3) in which I create a WMenu, ena...
- 02:54 PM Wt Help: RE: Hang when destroying session
- Thanks Wim.
I will do some research on the post() stuff - not something we've used before.
Not calling join() is no...
- 11:54 AM Wt Help: RE: Wt 3.3.4-RC1 and menus
- That's fixed it! :)
Thanks very much for your help Koen.
- 02:57 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt 3.3.4-RC1 and menus
- Hi Koen,
I've attached a simple app which I hope repeats the problem for you. For me this works with Wt3.3.3, but no...
- 03:24 PM Wt Help: RE: Hang when destroying session
- Hi again.
Just managed to repeat the fault using Wt3.3.4-RC1 using the attached test app. I ran the app, monitored t...
I am just trying out Wt3.3.4-RC1 and have quickly ran into a problem. Our site has a menu on the left-hand side,...
- 03:45 PM Wt Help: RE: Hang when destroying session
- Our build system is a bit complicated, so doing a debug build of Wt appears to be a bit tricky. Is there something si...
- 11:33 AM Wt Help: RE: Hang when destroying session
- Hi Wim,
Thanks for the suggested patch, but unfortunately it seems to have made things worse. Site destruction now c...
- 01:02 PM Wt Help: RE: Hang when destroying session
- Hi Wim,
That stack trace IS one of the background processes. StatusElementWidget::pollIdThread is one of the backgro...
Also available in: Atom