- Login: jakepetroules
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 05/11/2012
- Last connection: 07/04/2012
- 02:19 AM Wt Bug #1353: HTML5 "DOCTYPE" is not capitalized
- Nitpick: "hoeray" is still spelled wrong. It should be "hooray". :)
- 01:46 PM Wt Help: RE: Deployment with FastCGI giving wrong internal paths
- How do you handle stability issues? For example what if the Wt app crashes, do you have something set up so the proce...
- 03:19 AM Wt Help: RE: Deployment with FastCGI giving wrong internal paths
- What web server do you use for hosting the official Wt website and how is that one configured?
- 09:21 PM Wt Help: RE: Deployment with FastCGI giving wrong internal paths
- I tried that, as well as
`server.document-root = "/"` and `setenv.add-environment = ( "SCRIPT_NAME" => "/" )`
- 11:33 AM Wt Help: RE: Deployment with FastCGI giving wrong internal paths
- Do you know how I would set that in lighttpd?
- 11:20 AM Wt Support #1367: Tags on Git repository
- Thanks! This'll make working with dependencies a little easier. :)
- 09:21 PM Wt Support #1367 (Closed): Tags on Git repository
- Could the Wt team please start using Git tags in the official source repository? (i.e. 3.2.1, 3.2.2) This would make ...
- I've deployed my Wt application using lighttpd and FastCGI.
If I navigate to: http://domain.com/, I can browse aroun...
- 05:43 AM Wt Bug #1360 (Closed): Critical issue - Boost 1.50 breaks build (separate issue from previous)
- Boost 1.50 has introduced an issue whereby building wtdbo fails with a linker error.
Linking CXX shared library ...
- 02:49 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Authentication Across Browser Tabs/Windows
- Is there any timeframe for such functionality to be implemented?
Also available in: Atom