- Login: cmbr
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/08/2012
- Last connection: 02/16/2013
- 04:31 AM Wt Wiki edit: Sample_Wt_Applications (#12)
- Removed the dead link to astariand.com.
- 04:30 AM Wt Wiki edit: Using_CSS (#5)
- Removed another dead link to astariand.com.
- 03:45 AM Wt Wiki edit: Ideas_for_Google_SoC (#20)
- Corrected URL for OpenSocial.
- 03:38 AM Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_Ubuntu (#24)
- Corrected asio library URL at SourceForge.
- 08:14 PM Wt Wiki edit: Using_CSS (#4)
- Corrected heading hierarchy (h3 > h2 and h4 > h3). The astariand.com Website no longer exists.
- 10:47 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: A Wt Application Embedded in an Existing Website
- That's encouraging. Over the next several days I'll implement my plan and start by adapting the example in \\wt-3.2.1...
- I have a C desktop application that I want to move to the Web using Wt. My intention is to make the application avail...
- 04:41 AM Wt Wiki edit: Using_CMake (#9)
- Corrected heading hierarchy. (h4 > h2 and h5 > h3)
- 10:17 PM Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_MS_Windows (#41)
- Reordered sections. Raised "Running the Examples" up one level in the heading hierarchy.
- 01:21 AM Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_MS_Windows (#40)
- Changed zlib reference so that it is not version-specific.
Also available in: Atom