- Login: svenstaro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/12/2012
- Last connection: 03/09/2022
- 01:34 PM Wt Bug #7193 (Closed): 4.1.0 won't compile
- harfbuzz and pango issues ahead. I'm building against pango 1.44.3 and harfbuzz 2.5.3 on Arch Linux. These issues occ...
- 01:09 PM Wt Bug #4003: Doesn't compile on boost 1.58.0
- This is on gcc 5.1. If I turn off the examples, it builds ok on boost 1.58.0. However, I guess it would still be nice...
- 02:55 AM Wt Bug #4003 (Closed): Doesn't compile on boost 1.58.0
- This is currently blocking the rebuild in Arch Linux so a quick resolve would be appreciated.
- 08:18 PM Wt Bug #3530: 3.3.3 doesn't compile on boost 1.56
- Note about my patch: I don't think it's necessary to check against boost version as phoenix v3 has been in boost for ...
- 08:16 PM Wt Bug #3530: 3.3.3 doesn't compile on boost 1.56
- I made a patch.
- 06:17 PM Wt Bug #3530: 3.3.3 doesn't compile on boost 1.56
- A user on reddit has something to advise here: http://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/2dledw/i_just_produced_a_single_4...
- 05:52 PM Wt Bug #3530: 3.3.3 doesn't compile on boost 1.56
- I'm pretty sure you could reproduce the error however you'd like as it is a boost 1.56 problem. However, for the reco...
- 03:05 PM Wt Bug #3530: 3.3.3 doesn't compile on boost 1.56
- For note: git version also doesn't compile.
- 03:27 AM Wt Bug #3530 (Closed): 3.3.3 doesn't compile on boost 1.56
- I won't post any specific errors here as they are reproducible in 100% of the cases. Basically just try to compile wt...
- 11:56 AM Wt Bug #1826: gcc 4.8 segfaults during build
- This looks like the relevant bug: http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=56692
So it's fixed in gcc 4.8.1. Prob...
Also available in: Atom