- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: Keith@gotechknow.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 07/28/2012
- Last connection: 02/18/2015
- 12:20 AM Wt Support #3707: I don't know why I'm getting: [error] "Wt: decodeSignal(): signal 's7' not exposed"
- Thank you, I don't think its causing a problem, but I like to know what its doing. I'll update this again after I tra...
- 04:11 PM Wt Support #3707 (Feedback): I don't know why I'm getting: [error] "Wt: decodeSignal(): signal 's7' not exposed"
- I have not located the code where this is happening. Anyone have any idea what it might be?
- 05:04 PM Wt Help: RE: Example code specialize WItemDelegate
- I should have kept looking, I found one here:
- Where can I find some example code demonstrating how to specialize WItemDelegate to use a WComboBox instead of the de...
- 11:13 PM Wt Help: RE: How to set the FD_CLOEXEC flag on the socket for wthttpd
- That did the trick. Thanks.
- I'm working on a configurator web utility that updates some config files.
Currently it uses popen to exec stop of a...
- 07:31 PM Wt Bug #3069: Wt compile error: cannot convert ‘PangoFontMap*’ to ‘PangoFT2FontMap*’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘PangoContext* pango_ft2_font_map_create_context
- I resolved this by using an older version.
- 10:42 PM Wt Bug #3069: Wt compile error: cannot convert ‘PangoFontMap*’ to ‘PangoFT2FontMap*’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘PangoContext* pango_ft2_font_map_create_context
- I got it to compile by casting the argument as:
- If I want to use PAM for authentication back end, am I correct to inherit from Wt::Auth::AbstractPasswordService and ...
Also available in: Atom