- Login: Brad
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 12/21/2012
- Last connection: 01/01/2014
- 09:31 AM Wt Support #2531: undefined reference to Session
The problem was that I forgot to add Session.h and Session.cpp references to the WT\_PROJECT\_SOURCE varia...
- 11:24 PM Wt Support #2531 (Closed): undefined reference to Session
- Trying to compile an application based upon database tutorials, but getting these errors below. The same code compile...
- 10:54 PM Wt Bug #2530: Fails to compile on CssParser.o
- I was able to compile Wt-3.3.0 without these errors on the same machine without any other changes. Something seems to...
- 04:34 AM Wt Bug #2530: Fails to compile on CssParser.o
- Ran make again using
make -B -i
Other errors were generated and ignored, including:
[ 78%] Buil...
- 02:14 AM Wt Bug #2530 (Closed): Fails to compile on CssParser.o
- Installing 3.3.1 on Fedora 17 failed. I have previously installed 3.2.1 on same (yum updated) image of Fedora 17 with...
- 11:25 AM Wt Support #2174: Trouble running tutorial5.C
- Any thoughts?
- 11:24 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: API Module for Wt
- If you don't wish to expose your resources then REST isn't going to be the choice since it uses http. RPC does not re...
- 11:18 AM Wt Bug #2200: Element Size Changes in Browser
- This is evident in all browsers tested, including Chrome version 29.0
The server has Wt 3.2.3 but it was also eviden...
- 11:08 AM Wt Support #2195: Popup MessageBox fails in NavigationBar Widget
This particular issue is related to the section from lines 74 to 87.
When run with that block commented out th...
- 12:50 AM Wt Support #2174: Trouble running tutorial5.C
- Tried this fix as suggested toward the bottom of this page: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2130838/convert-stdstr...
Also available in: Atom