- Login: btoll
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/03/2013
- Last connection: 09/24/2021
- 07:57 PM Wt Bug #9106 (New): Wt with websockets can leak WebRequests and file descriptors at session exit
- NOTE: This is an issue that I have been tracking outside of Redmine and believe still exists in Wt 4.5.0. It was orig...
- 03:11 PM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart relative size
A WCartesianChart is a specialized WPaintedWidget, so I believe that you need to provide fixed sizes in resize...
- 09:10 PM Wt Help: RE: Do HTML frame tags 'work' on Wt based websites ?
- Depending on your goals, Wt's widgetset mode might be helpful. There's some documentation here: https://www.webtoolki...
- 06:18 PM Wt Help: RE: Do HTML frame tags 'work' on Wt based websites ?
I believe wt adds an HTTP header of "x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN" which may at least partially explain the beh...
- The rr application execution recorder, player, and debugger provides some useful capabilities for debugging wt applic...
- 05:30 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: virtual memory size
You might find some relevant information here: [[Wt_embedded]]
- 02:01 PM Wt Help: RE: Apparently incoherent RefEncoder behaviour
- I believe that you need to place quotes around attribute values in XHTML, e.g. width="40".
- 03:34 PM Wt Bug #8577: test.http reports two failing tests related to trusted proxies
- Hi Korneel,
Thanks for following-up. I think you're right. I probably should have just reported the test failures,...
- 09:09 PM Wt Bug #8577 (Resolved): test.http reports two failing tests related to trusted proxies
- With Wt 4.5.0-rc1-52-g42a5ef9f (github master), I've encountered two test failures with test.http. It may be a mistak...
- 01:42 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt versions to include in nixpkgs
- Thanks, Roel. This was very helpful. I'll plan to submit a nixpkgs pull request to update its Wt package later this w...
Also available in: Atom