- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/03/2013
- Last connection: 09/25/2020
Reported issues: 207
- 03:46 pm Wt Feature #7586: Consider disabling use of Client-IP header, at least by default
- Thanks for the update. Nice improvements!
- 01:45 am Wt Feature #7586: Consider disabling use of Client-IP header, at least by default
- Hi Roel,
I think this is a great enhancement! It provides a cleaner, safer, more general approach to reverse proxy...
- 11:22 pm Wt Help: RE: No known conversion from ‘unique_ptr<Wt::WContainerWidget>’ to ‘unique_ptr<Wt::WWidget>’
I think you may need to use std::move(containerPtr) as the argument.
- 03:50 pm Wt Help: RE: How to specify NotNull constraint of a DBO field?
- I believe that Dbo will create table fields as not null by default. This can be seen in the generated SQL in https://...
- 08:33 pm Wt Bug #7669: Some examples with WSuggestionPopup produce duplicate DOM ids and exhibit incorrect be...
- Thanks for the quick follow-up. Your idea for enhancing addNew() could actually prevent these subtle bugs in user cod...
- 03:51 pm Wt Bug #7669: Some examples with WSuggestionPopup produce duplicate DOM ids and exhibit incorrect be...
- See also #7574 which may be related...
- 10:29 pm Wt Bug #7669 (New): Some examples with WSuggestionPopup produce duplicate DOM ids and exhibit incorr...
- This issue can be observed in the composer and planner examples with github wt 4.4.0-rc1-1-gea5f938d -- although I do...
- 09:54 pm Wt Feature #7666 (Resolved): Consider reducing jsScrollVisibilityChanged_ connections to reduce memo...
- As of github wt 4.4.0-rc1-1-gea5f938d, the WWebWidget::OtherImpl constructor initializes and connects a JSignal<bool>...
- 07:45 pm Wt Help: RE: Errors Building wt 4.3.1
- This sounds similar to: https://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/boards/2/topics/13947
You might want to check that your comp...
- 07:04 pm Wt Bug #7644: Regression: WCartesianChart elements sometimes overlap vertically
- Thanks for the quick fix! I can confirm it works correctly in my application, as well.
Also available in: Atom