- Login: btoll
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/03/2013
- Last connection: 01/14/2022
- 12:05 PM Wt Bug #9596: Possible regression with Wt Dbo floating-point precision (Postgres backend)
- A few additional notes on the attached file, 0001-Add-regression-tests-for-floating-point-retrieval.patch:
1. In d...
- 11:10 PM Wt Bug #9596: Possible regression with Wt Dbo floating-point precision (Postgres backend)
- 01:16 PM Wt Bug #9596 (New): Possible regression with Wt Dbo floating-point precision (Postgres backend)
- It appears that there may be a small loss of precision with some floating-point values retrieved from Postgres when u...
- 12:41 PM Wt Bug #9595 (New): Consider improvements to Wt Dbo floating-point round-trip/precision (Postgres backend)
- As of Wt 4.6.1, it appears that some floating-point values are changed slightly when round-tripped (saved and loaded)...
- 01:08 PM Wt Bug #9363: Add a workaround for Boost Spirit issue #688
- Thanks for all of the work with upstream on this. I was wondering if the issue could also impact double_to_s and real...
- 02:51 PM Wt Help: RE: WSlider doing update in sliderMoved instead of valueChanged
When connected to the sliderMoved() JSignal, the current slider position (similar to value if drag was release...
- 12:04 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Handling robots that lack websocket support and throttle timeouts
- NOTE: The comments in the previous message relate to Wt 4.5.0.
- We have an application that is configured to use websockets. It receives connections via an nginx server acting as a ...
- 10:56 PM Wt Help: RE: WtHttp not working
- This is just a guess, but you may want to check that the Boost Program_Options in your build has matching versions fo...
- 03:08 PM Wt Help: RE: Stop signal from being sent to server
- As a workaround, I believe you can use addArea() to add a WRectArea (e.g. my_area) with the same height/width as your...
Also available in: Atom