- Login: btoll
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/03/2013
- Last connection: 04/27/2022
- 02:05 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Firefox 98+ PDF download with "Open in Firefox" can orphan Wt session and display download URL
- Hi Jonathan,
The workaround involves calling setTarget(Wt::LinkTarget::NewWindow) on the WLink associated with you...
- Firefox 98+ changed how downloads are handled for PDFs with the "Open in Firefox" option. Previously, I believe that ...
- 01:35 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: How to keep session alive when my app is not user's current tab
- There is information that may be relevant in issue #8136. Also, possibly related: message#17475.
- 03:25 PM Wt Bug #9721 (Closed): widgetgallery src-PdfImageWrite does not resolve
- There's a small widgetgallery issue in Wt-4.6.1 at path /media/pdf-output with a missing source "??src-PdfImageWrite??".
- 12:05 PM Wt Bug #9596: Possible regression with Wt Dbo floating-point precision (Postgres backend)
- A few additional notes on the attached file, 0001-Add-regression-tests-for-floating-point-retrieval.patch:
1. In d...
- 11:10 PM Wt Bug #9596: Possible regression with Wt Dbo floating-point precision (Postgres backend)
- 01:16 PM Wt Bug #9596 (InProgress): Possible regression with Wt Dbo floating-point precision (Postgres backend)
- It appears that there may be a small loss of precision with some floating-point values retrieved from Postgres when u...
- 12:41 PM Wt Bug #9595 (InProgress): Consider improvements to Wt Dbo floating-point round-trip/precision (Postgres backend)
- As of Wt 4.6.1, it appears that some floating-point values are changed slightly when round-tripped (saved and loaded)...
- 01:08 PM Wt Bug #9363: Add a workaround for Boost Spirit issue #688
- Thanks for all of the work with upstream on this. I was wondering if the issue could also impact double_to_s and real...
- 02:51 PM Wt Help: RE: WSlider doing update in sliderMoved instead of valueChanged
When connected to the sliderMoved() JSignal, the current slider position (similar to value if drag was release...
Also available in: Atom