- Login: btoll
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/03/2013
- Last connection: 01/22/2021
- 08:02 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Bootstrap mode boot can cause inconsistent layout with theme components that set padding
- Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate the suggestion -- it is probably the su...
- 06:17 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Bootstrap mode boot can cause inconsistent layout with theme components that set padding
- Thanks, Roel! I appreciate the recommendation and clarification. Your suggestion to place the bootstrap class on a ne...
- The WLayout documentation notes that, "When applying a layout manager to a WContainerWidget, you may not define any p...
- 04:48 AM Wt Bug #7965 (New): Excessively severe log message: "Unexpected GET request with wtd of existing Ajax session" -- in some cases
- Versions of Wt since 4.4.0 can log a "[secure]" level message of "Wt: Unexpected GET request with wtd of existing Aja...
- 01:44 PM Wt Help: RE: TableView and QueryModel
I believe that modelDataTable has the wrong type. The setModel() call is expecting a shared_ptr. See: https://...
- 04:10 PM Wt Help: RE: What is the way to invoke haveMoreData method of only selected response continuations?
I have not worked with it, but there is a haveMoreData member function on the ResponseContinuation that sounds...
- 02:03 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt query tuple with boost
It seems you are using Wt4 and I believe that Wt4 Dbo has built-in support for std::tuple, as opposed to boost...
- 03:39 PM Wt Bug #7898: Thread sanitizer reports race on JSlot::nextFid_ (and will likely report one in WObject as well: nextObjId_)
- I think that the static "seq" value used in WApplication::addExposedResource may have a similar issue.
A few month...
- 02:59 PM Wt Bug #7800: WCartesianChart renders barseries over axis
- I believe that this issue may be due to a chromium bug that is fixed in newer releases.
I was able to reproduce th...
- 03:16 PM Wt Help: RE: Customize Registration-Widget
- I believe that the nplurals and plural attributes in the messages should match those in auth_strings.xml so that the ...
Also available in: Atom