- Login: AliceMargatroid
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 05/06/2013
- Last connection: 08/31/2015
- 07:40 PM Wt Bug #4445 (Feedback): Wt::Application's require method does not work with Google Adsense
- The following code continually generates an error:
- 03:44 AM Wt Support #3739 (Closed): Themes do not clean up after themselves / it is not possible to switch themes dynamically
- I have attempted to set up a WComboBox which will switch between Default, Polished, Bootstrap2, and Bootstrap3 themes...
- 01:53 AM Wt Feature #2085 (Closed): Boost Signals updated to Boost Signals2
- It has come to my attention while compiling against boost 1.54 that boost signals, currently used by WT, is being dep...
- 10:20 PM Wt Bug #1902: Progressive enhancement bootstrap never...progresses
- For debugging purposes, I prefered to enable XHTML1 as it is strict and has broad compatibility (I have a number of W...
- 12:17 PM Wt Bug #1946 (New): (GIT) SQL parser uses enormous amounts of memory while compiling
- A follow up to this report: http://redmine.emweb.be/issues/1915
The new SQL Parser has the exact same problem as the...
- 07:21 AM Wt Bug #1915: (GIT) CSS Parser consumes enormous amounts of memory while compiling
I've used 4.7.2 and the new 4.8 and I am still getting pretty obscene memory usage (2GB to 4GB doesn't seem unc...
- 12:14 PM Wt Bug #1929 (Closed): JSlot still incurs call to server when connected to JSignal
- 10:03 PM Wt Bug #1915: (GIT) CSS Parser consumes enormous amounts of memory while compiling
- Even with this setting, it appears to consume exponential amounts of memory and quickly overwhelms my more than modes...
- 04:54 AM Wt Bug #1915 (New): (GIT) CSS Parser consumes enormous amounts of memory while compiling
- While compiling WT under GCC 4.X (tested on 4.5, 4.7.3, and 4.8.0), the CSS Parser will rapidly exhaust all available...
- 09:30 AM Wt Bug #1902: Progressive enhancement bootstrap never...progresses
- It appears your XHTML1 support has been severely damaged somewhere since 3.2.2: this is the second error that's come ...
Also available in: Atom