- Login: budm
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/03/2013
- Last connection: 10/16/2020
- 12:43 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Created layout aware class derived from WTableView that accepts relative (percentage) column widths
- ...and 5 years later you get a response. Thank you! Worked better than mine, swapped it out and it looks great. Had t...
- 12:44 PM Wt Feature #7786: WStandardItemModel::insertRow returns void instead of WStandardItem*
- I suppose WStandardItemModel::appendRow() and insertRow() should return a WModelIndex.
- 05:14 PM Wt Bug #7787 (New): WContainer setLayout calls overriden clear()
- I cannot call 'setLayout' in my overridden 'clear()' method because WContainer::setLayout calls 'clear()', which resu...
- 04:57 PM Wt Feature #7786: WStandardItemModel::insertRow returns void instead of WStandardItem*
- Ugh, I just realized that it probably doesn't make sense to return just one of the items in 'items'. But the question...
- 04:54 PM Wt Feature #7786 (New): WStandardItemModel::insertRow returns void instead of WStandardItem*
- The following should work:...
- 09:14 AM Wt Support #7710 (New): Continuations and WResource lifespan
- Is the pseudo-code below acceptable concerning the lifespan of the WFileResource member in the event that the WFileRe...
- 01:14 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: WT 4 Restfull
- Hey Wim, how about you guys put the code you're working on (REST API) up somewhere so we can try to contribute?
- 01:37 PM Wt Bug #6293: Regression in 3.3.9 for bug #1947
- I've added a test case that seems to reproduce the problem. When you alternate between clicking the two tabs, the lay...
- 11:48 AM Wt Bug #6293: Regression in 3.3.9 for bug #1947
- I tested without Roel's patch. A git diff shows that the only files changed from the detached head tag 3.3.10 are 'sr...
- 11:17 AM Wt Bug #6293: Regression in 3.3.9 for bug #1947
- I've tried it, it's close. Instead of updating the test case I have attached a screenshot showing the result behavior...
Also available in: Atom