- Login: SamQue
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 10/14/2020
- Last connection: 02/24/2021
- 10:02 AM Wt Improvements #8757 (New): Setting position of WDialog
- I have some WDialog in my app but all of them are poping at the same position (center of wcontainer).
I need to be a...
- 10:53 AM Wt Bug #8721 (Closed): Wt::Color::Transparent is black (workaround)
- When trying to modify the background color of a menuitem with
- 09:09 AM Wt Support #8122: Meta data robots twice
- Ok now this is working, I had to set back the bot list in my wt_config.xml :
- 08:56 AM Wt Support #8122: Meta data robots twice
- Ok thank you but there is still something I don't understand. How can I allow bots to index my site ?
I notice with ...
- 10:29 AM Wt Support #8122 (Closed): Meta data robots twice
I have found the 2 topic abouts Metadata header tags.
- 09:52 AM Wt Bug #7788: Signal with big string does not trigger the fallback function
- WResource was too much time consuming to implement...
I did not find a good example to handle requests + WRresource....
- 11:05 AM Wt Bug #7788: Signal with big string does not trigger the fallback function
- Well the `<max-request-size>` and `<max-formdata-size>` did not resolve my problem...
I will try the WResource way. ...
- 05:06 PM Wt Bug #7788: Signal with big string does not trigger the fallback function
- Sorry I mean it will work if under 120 000 and won't if greater than 122500, I don't know the exact limit, I was tryi...
- 02:52 PM Wt Bug #7788: Signal with big string does not trigger the fallback function
- After some tries, it blocks the request if the text length is between 120 000 and 122 500 chars.
(precision, it's ...
- 11:18 AM Wt Bug #7788 (New): Signal with big string does not trigger the fallback function
- Context :
I want to get back from the client a dynamic picture (openlayer map) as text ("data:image/png;base64,iVBOR...
Also available in: Atom