- Login: jesse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 08/20/2013
- Last connection: 10/24/2014
- 05:58 AM Wt Bug #3690 (Closed): WTableView virtual scrolling and (somtimes) selection broken by browser zoom.
- WTableView calculations for the selected row and row height and so on seem to be messed up by using the browser in a ...
- 05:01 AM Wt Feature #3631: Add onInput() event to WFormWidget
- Hi Wim,
Doesn't the HTML5 onInput() event do exactly what's necessary? It's supported by all major browsers. See her...
- 03:35 AM Wt Feature #3631: Add onInput() event to WFormWidget
- Hi Wim,
I take it you are suggesting this as a workaround? Can you see the justification for a simple server side c...
- 07:03 AM Wt Support #3640: Workaround for missing event on WFormWidgets
- Sorry, this was accidentally submitted Anonymously. It was done by me.
- 07:00 AM Wt Bug #3641 (Feedback): Real text treated as placeholder text in WFormWidget when text is modified programatically.
- If the text in a WTextArea or other WFormWidget is set programatically with the setText() method, and placeholder tex...
- 12:42 PM Wt Feature #3631: Add onInput() event to WFormWidget
- By the way, I wonder if this should be considered a bug?
- 12:39 PM Wt Feature #3631 (Closed): Add onInput() event to WFormWidget
- Hi All,
I'm trying to write code that gets an event any time the text in a WTextArea and a WLineEdit changes. I'm n...
- 07:14 PM Wt Bug #2916: SSL Certificate vs SSL Issuer Chain input file
- Yes, sorry for the delayed response, I wanted to confirm a few colleagues that were having trouble now saw my site as...
- 05:40 PM Wt Bug #2916 (Feedback): SSL Certificate vs SSL Issuer Chain input file
- Hi There,
I'm trying to get SSL working with Wt app, and have specified the ---ssl-certificate command line argumen...
- 07:03 PM Wt Bug #2171 (New): Can't resize WDialog in iPad (chrome or safari)
- There appears to be no way to grab the resize handle and resize a WDialog popup on the iPad. Presumably this has some...
Also available in: Atom