- Login: thomas
- Email: Thomas.Lynch@reasoningtechnology.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/08/2013
- Last connection: 12/06/2013
- 05:24 PM Wt Support #2418: help with handlePathChange and the back button
- Thank you for that example. You make it look so simple. I changed it to be more like my application .. and it still w...
- perhaps this is a bug, seems so, but you can tell me.
I have ...
- If I forward click from a page, the browser opens a second tab into my application. Now the user hits the back button...
- 10:12 AM Wt Support #2418 (Feedback): help with handlePathChange and the back button
- Hello, I have code derived from the hangman example. This is in first application and I'm trying to understand the br...
- 09:32 AM Wt Bug #2293: check box default text
- If I leave the checkboxes with just "" as the initial text, so that I can fill them in later, I get funny behavior de...
- 01:20 PM Wt Bug #2293 (Closed): check box default text
- Name : wt-devel
Arch : x86\_64
Version : 3.3.0
Release : 2.fc19
on the prior Wt version if I did not at least ...
- This is my first Wt application, and I sure would appreciate some help.
Using firefox 23.0 and google-chrome 29.0:
- 01:21 PM Wt Help: RE: multiple tables mapped from one class -- how to add a record?
- Very intersting, so a class which describes a 'type' or 'schema' in C becomes a state holding object for a table, and...
- all surveys have the same schema, they are just tables of questions:
Also available in: Atom