- Login: wcjohns
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/18/2013
- Last connection: 02/06/2019
- 07:31 AM Wt Bug #6766 (Closed): null pointer access in RequestParser::validate()
- If the content-length header of a HTTP request is empty, Wt will crash in the function RequestParser::validate() beca...
- 02:15 AM Wt Bug #6702 (Closed): Issue parsing css colors with alpha
- In web/ColorUtils.C, when the function `parseCssColor()` runs into a CSS color string similar to "rgba(15,13,99,0.3)"...
- 02:55 AM Wt Bug #6481: Missing implementation of WRegExpValidator::setRegExp(const std::regex& pattern);
- I was trying to control regex options being used (e.g., std::regex\_constants::syntax\_option\_type) to allow control...
- 08:07 AM Wt Bug #6481 (Closed): Missing implementation of WRegExpValidator::setRegExp(const std::regex& pattern);
- In Wt 3.0.4 (and current git) the member function `WRegExpValidator::setRegExp(const std::regex&)` is defined but not...
- 05:59 PM Wt Support #3986 (New): Update documentation for WApplication::setTwoPhaseRenderingThreshold()
- The documentation for WApplication::setTwoPhaseRenderingThreshold() says the initial value for this is set in wt\_con...
- For server filtered WSuggestionPopups, if the user types in a valid entry and hits the enter key really quickly, it o...
- 09:10 PM Wt Bug #3968 (Closed): Android.C doesn't compile
- Changing all instances of:
- 01:37 AM Wt Bug #3913 (Closed): LoadPolicy passed into constructor of WMenuItem not obeyed
- In WMenuItem.C, I think the line,
in the WMenuItem::create function (line \# 85) should ac...
- 10:47 AM Wt Bug #3018 (Closed): WMenuItem as a checkable item in a sub menu doesnt report the checked status correct in C++
- When a WMenuItem is in a sub-menu, and has had WMenuItem::setCheckable(true) called on it, then its c WMenuItem::isCh...
Also available in: Atom