- Login: cjangus
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/05/2014
- Last connection: 07/04/2014
- 03:19 PM Wt Bug #3581 (Closed): WGradient applied to WPen
- There is a recursive call in WCanvasPaintDevice.c (line\# 790), renderStateChanges(), which is leading to infinite re...
- 05:32 PM Wt Help: RE: What'd be WStandardItem(int rows, int columns ) for?
- I believe it is to allow for hierarchical data models, for example, a tree.
For the more common cases, you can igno...
- 03:34 PM Wt Help: RE: What'd be WStandardItem(int rows, int columns ) for?
- See the provided links to setRowCount() and setColumnCount(), and the WStandardItem Detailed Description section.
- I presume the following is largely due to design decision and implementation difficulty, but anyway...
- 01:02 PM Wt Help: RE: Differentiating initial key press from repeat code with WInteractWidget::keyWentDown()
- Thanks for the feedback guys. Yep, well, shouldn't be too difficult to fudge it for my current purposes, anyway. Luck...
- 01:25 AM Wt Help: RE: Differentiating initial key press from repeat code with WInteractWidget::keyWentDown()
- Hi Wim.
I had assumed from the name of the signal that this was indeed what I wanted. However, this signal is emitt...
- Can this be done in any way? Is the information available somewhere?
To clarify, by repeat code, I mean when a sign...
- 01:20 PM Wt Help: RE: How to programmatically set focus to WPaintedWidget
- Sure, done.
Is there some reason why there is a not a setFocus() method somewhere higher up the widget class hierarc...
- I have a WPaintedWidget-derived widget, on which I've called setAttributeValue("tabindex", "0") in order to allow the...
- 01:02 PM Wt Bug #3424 (Closed): Setting focus programmatically for non WFormWidget-derived widgets
- A non WFormWidget widget (for example, a class derived from WPaintedWidget) can be configured to accept focus by call...
Also available in: Atom