Tor Arne Fallingen
- Login: xtafx
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 03/04/2014
- 11:25 PM Wt Support #2713: Probably a linking error
- Hey koen.
Im not sure I follow, but I think you want to see more of the make commands? Well, I copied the whole thin...
- I have tried posting this a few places, but no success yet.
Ive been playing around a bit with Wt now, but ever so ...
- 09:38 PM Wt Support #2713 (Feedback): Probably a linking error
- Ive been playing around a bit with Wt now, but ever so often I encounter this silly little problem, and Im not certai...
- 05:32 PM Wt Help: RE: dyld: Library not loaded: libwt.36.dylib
- I solved the problem finding mnt\_rpi. I wrote the whole solution and explanation in the cross compile thread.
- 12:40 PM Wt Help: RE: dyld: Library not loaded: libwt.36.dylib
I know this thread is probably the wrong place. But just to let you know, I tried your approach, ssh'ing into...
- 11:40 AM Wt Help: RE: dyld: Library not loaded: libwt.36.dylib
- Ah, so you log in to the RPi with ssh, then mount the sshfs disk while being connected already... That sounds neat, I...
- 11:06 AM Wt Help: RE: dyld: Library not loaded: libwt.36.dylib
- Allright, thank you koen :) That confirms my suspicion. Im already searching for more info on sshfs, because I follow...
- 04:54 PM Wt Help: RE: Cross compiling from Mac to RPi, noob question I guess.
- Hey Wim.
Im happy to tell you that I found a solution to my problem, and it might be a good idea to point this out i...
- 03:38 PM Wt Help: RE: Cross compiling from Mac to RPi, noob question I guess.
- Since Ive had no takers here. Ive discussed this issue a tiny bit with koen in a different thread, but its more suite...
- 06:03 PM Wt Help: RE: dyld: Library not loaded: libwt.36.dylib
- I will, but for now Im not certain what the problem is, or if I have a problem. I basically just want to know what Im...
Also available in: Atom