- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 09/20/2019
Reported issues: 23
- 10:38 am Wt Help: RE: WPushbutton clicked signal
There's no way to actually get the sender (or owner) of an event in Wt 4. That was intentionally left out of t...
- 04:20 pm Wt Help: RE: WTreeView not loading all child rows
- It appears to have been a side effect of the fixes for issue #6884 and #7063 (commit @bb8dce870d9496bce1ca792b250c697...
- 03:57 pm Wt Help: RE: WTreeView not loading all child rows
- I can indeed see this with a normal @WStandardItemModel@ too. Must be some sort of off-by-one error or something, sin...
- 12:30 pm Wt Feature #7240: Use WLogger as a façade for custom logger implementations?
- Related: Wt::Dbo currently logs to @std::cerr@. It should be possible to send these logs to the @WServer@'s logger wh...
- 12:24 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Integrating Boost.Log with Wt's WLogger
- Hi Marco,
At the moment it is not possible to directly send @WLogger@'s output to another logger. I agree that tha...
- 12:24 pm Wt Feature #7240 (New): Use WLogger as a façade for custom logger implementations?
- Currently @WServer@'s @WLogger@ output can be sent to a file or to an @ostream@, and @wthttp@'s access logger will lo...
- 11:51 am Wt Bug #7230: Wt4, WVBoxLayout->setResizable not working, children not visible
- I see what's going on:
# Before the widgets are added, the box layout assumes flex layout implementation
# The wi...
- I think that means you are bumping up against the limits of Internet Explorer. How big are your responses? I've seen ...
- 11:16 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Usage of Wt::WAbstractItemModel::match(...)
- With that line:...
Also available in: Atom