- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 12/12/2019
Reported issues: 28
- 03:35 pm Wt Bug #7396: WTreeView not working when hidden during construction
- It indeed did not work in Wt 3 either. I guess if a @WPanel@ was placed in a layout, it would react to resizes. In th...
- 06:06 pm Wt Bug #7405 (Resolved): segmentation fault: tab at beginning of header line in http request
- I pushed a commit removing support line folding in headers, so requests like this will get a 400 error instead of a c...
- 03:21 pm Wt Bug #7396 (Assigned): WTreeView not working when hidden during construction
- This issue was already partially fixed on the @master@ and @4.2-release@ branches. The remaining issue seems to have ...
- 10:24 am Wt Bug #7424: WContainerWidget::setContentAlignment() has no effect when item is hidden
- I don't immediately see a good reason why we would forget the value of that property, so I don't think that's by desi...
- 04:48 pm Wt Help: RE: Open a new tab
- Yes, but the way that that can be accomplished, is by not generating the file in a slot connected to the button, but ...
- 04:29 pm Wt Help: RE: Open a new tab
- There's an example of such a @WResource@ in the widget gallery: https://www.webtoolkit.eu/widgets/media/resources
- 04:26 pm Wt Help: RE: Open a new tab
- What I most often do is create a @WResource@ that generates the file in @handleRequest()@ when requested.
- 01:39 pm Wt Help: RE: WLeafletMap::WidgetMarker.setAnchorPoint creates new divs
- Hello Ulf,
Have you noticed any more issues after my fix?
- 10:58 am Wt Feature #7418 (New): Bootstrap 4 theme
- Currently, Wt has support for Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3 (defaulting to Bootstrap 2 when WBootstrapTheme is used).
- 09:58 am Wt Feature #7417 (New): HiDPI canvas for WPaintedWidget
- It may be nice to render our WPaintedWidgets on a higher resolution canvas on High DPI displays.
See also: https:/...
Also available in: Atom