- Login: RStandaert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 07/08/2021
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Project Manager, Reporter||09/03/2019|
- 02:29 PM Wt Bug #8972 (InProgress): WResource::setInternalPath does not work
- 02:21 PM Wt Bug #8972 (Implemented @Emweb): WResource::setInternalPath does not work
- 11:42 AM Wt Bug #8610 (Implemented @Emweb): Wt 4.5.0: segfault in WebController::generateNewSessionId
- 11:40 AM Wt Bug #7965 (Implemented @Emweb): Excessively severe log message: "Unexpected GET request with wtd of existing Ajax session" -- in some cases
- Ok, since 4.6.0 was taking so long this did end up in 4.6.0.
- 11:25 AM Wt Bug #8698 (Implemented @Emweb): Adding suffix to WDoubleSpinBox breaks validation
- 03:16 PM Wt Bug #9039: Wt::WDateTime::toLocalDateTime not working
- I'm not sure if there's much we can do to improve this, it's just a caveat. We try not to modify the date library.
- 03:15 PM Wt Bug #9039: Wt::WDateTime::toLocalDateTime not working
- This is because of a C++ standard mismatch. Wt by default is built in C++14 mode, where `string_view` is not availabl...
- 03:51 PM Wt Feature #8508: Use C++20's time zone support in std::chrono by default if supported.
- What remains now is to automatically determine whether we can use `std::chrono` for time zones, and enable it by defa...
- 03:49 PM Wt Feature #8508: Use C++20's time zone support in std::chrono by default if supported.
- Updated the description to more accurately reflect the fact that we already implemented those two bullet points in is...
- 11:12 AM Wt Help: RE: Known wt voulnerabilities
Also available in: Atom