- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 06/19/2019
- Wt (Manager, Developer, 02/10/2014)
Reported issues: 20
- 03:24 pm Wt Bug #7036: Misleading websocket connect failure message under some conditions
- Maybe it should kill the session if it's brand new, but I don't think an origin mismatch in general should ever cause...
- 02:34 pm Wt Help: RE: WPushButton with both a connect() and a link
- If you set a link, clicking the button makes the browser immediately navigate to that link (without a client-server r...
- 01:02 pm Wt Bug #7093: Deadlock when chaining http-requests
- Ok, sorry for the confusion. I do observe this myself now. Not sure why it would hang like that, though.
- 12:33 pm Wt Bug #7093: Deadlock when chaining http-requests
- Or... do you mean that you are actually just doing that one while loop and nothing else? That would be strange.
- 12:25 pm Wt Bug #7093: Deadlock when chaining http-requests
- Wt submits tasks to a pool of by default 10 threads. If all of those 10 threads are busy, it can't do anything else.
- 11:59 am Wt Bug #7093: Deadlock when chaining http-requests
- How many of those curl processes are you running at the same time when you observe this issue?
- 05:12 pm Wt Bug #7093 (Feedback): Deadlock when chaining http-requests
- Isn't this just a result of you using up all of threads in the pool in that busy wait loop?
WServer has a fixed si...
- 12:31 pm Wt Bug #7082 (Assigned): Regression WStackedWidget in layout with overflow can lose scrollbar on ani...
- 10:52 am Wt Bug #7081 (Resolved): Regression: js error with globalEscapePressed
- Good catch. obj is the @window@ object in that case. I pushed a fix.
- 01:16 pm Wt Bug #6817: [v3][v4]][Dbo] Force the inclusion of file Wt/Dbo/Dbo (or Wt/Dbo/Dbo.h vor v4)
- Correction: they're not so much "forward declarations", but just "declarations".
Also available in: Atom