- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 03/16/2020
Reported issues: 31
- 08:32 am Wt Bug #7505 (Resolved): 4.3.0 Windows Compile Error: WRasterImage-d2d1.C
- Ok, I enabled @DirectWrite@ when using @MinGW@, and also set @Direct2D@ to be enabled by default. I also changed the ...
- 07:59 am Wt Help: RE: Replace Pixel Map from from the package Qt in package Wt
- Had to look those things up, because I'm less familiar with Qt.
I assume you're referring to @QPixmap@? It think t...
- 05:49 pm Wt Bug #7505: 4.3.0 Windows Compile Error: WRasterImage-d2d1.C
- Right, so the issue must be that earlier on, CMake does not set @HAVE_DIRECTWRITE@ to true.
- 01:25 pm Wt Bug #7505: 4.3.0 Windows Compile Error: WRasterImage-d2d1.C
- That's surprising, we always do our Windows builds with Direct2D. But you're using MinGW, maybe?
- 09:04 am Wt Bug #7060 (Closed): clientAddress behind proxy
- 09:03 am Wt Feature #7240 (Closed): Use WLogger as a façade for custom logger implementations?
- 09:03 am Wt Bug #7404 (Closed): Popup Dialogs are cut off at Panel boundaries (Wt 4.2.0)
- 09:03 am Wt Feature #7444 (Closed): Add support for login and encryption to the email client
- 09:03 am Wt Bug #7499 (Closed): 4.3.0rc1: MinGW Linker Error in libwtdbo.dll
- 05:06 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Client address and Forwarded header...
- > I am using 4.1.2 and that method was in WEnvironment. Looks like it was moved to WebRequest.
Yes, it was refacto...
Also available in: Atom