- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 03/21/2019
- Wt (Manager, Developer, 02/10/2014)
Reported issues: 20
- 12:16 pm Wt Help: RE: WTemplate can cause script-exception
- There must be some other issue, because WTemplate never used @jQuery.data@.
- 11:21 am Wt Bug #7002: Compile failures with char8_t by MSVC under /std:c++latest(C++20) mode
- I see. The C++20 standard proposal is kind of breaking backwards compatibility there. This may go rather deep, so we'...
- 11:11 am Wt Help: RE: Final hurdle - OAuth!
- Hello Dave,
I've just pushed the code that adds all of the Windows CA certs automatically, so this will be in the ...
- 12:11 pm Wt Help: RE: WContainerWidget and/or WLayout memory-starves browsers to death
- There did appear to be something wrong there. Strange that it wasn't causing any crashes or errors when testing on Li...
- 05:12 pm Wt Help: RE: WContainerWidget and/or WLayout memory-starves browsers to death
- You're getting the crash with the example you posted?
- 11:54 am Wt Help: RE: WContainerWidget and/or WLayout memory-starves browsers to death
- I just pushed a fix on the wt3 branch. I will later merge it with master, too.
- 06:13 pm Wt Help: RE: WContainerWidget and/or WLayout memory-starves browsers to death
- I checked with Koen. He says that the model is indeed correctly implemented, apart from the fact that rowCount() shou...
- 12:52 pm Wt Help: RE: Can't link on windows without boost compiled libraries
- The first thing I'm noticing is that BOOST_DYNAMIC is set to ON and SHARED_LIBS is set to OFF.
Wt 4 still depends ...
- 11:40 am Wt Help: RE: Web app is crashing regularly
- I don't necessarily mean deploying with the debug build. If you can afford the performance drop you could of course d...
- 11:21 am Wt Help: RE: Web app is crashing regularly
- I think you're getting that "procedure entry point" warning because it's maybe using the wrong wt.dll? idleTimeout is...
Also available in: Atom