- Login: RStandaert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 12/03/2020
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Project Manager, Reporter||09/03/2019|
- 09:42 PM Wt Help: RE: What is "GET //libs/js/iframe.js"?
- Sure, it returns 200 if you put `/users` in front of it. Wt matches the longest prefix that it can.
If you put a r...
- 02:57 PM Wt Help: RE: What is "GET //libs/js/iframe.js"?
- What I'm saying is that one of those `WResource`s is returning a `200` response. The normal behavior for Wt is that i...
- 02:46 PM Wt Help: RE: What is "GET //libs/js/iframe.js"?
- > Few days back I asked a question on how to use Wt in such a way that one gets all the security measures that Wt sup...
- 02:12 PM Wt Help: RE: What is "GET //libs/js/iframe.js"?
- Sorry, what I was trying to say was that it could be a bot using a canned exploit for some other software that you ar...
- 10:41 AM Wt Help: RE: What is "GET //libs/js/iframe.js"?
- I don't know of an `iframe.js` in Wt, so that must be related to some other software.
Wt will likely just treat it...
- 12:59 PM Wt Help: RE: Order desc
- You can just put the `desc` in the string that you provide to `orderBy`.
- 11:04 AM Wt Bug #6367 (Resolved): WIOService Freeze under hevy load?
- 11:04 AM Wt Bug #6367 (Implemented @Emweb): WIOService Freeze under hevy load?
- 02:35 PM Wt Support #7749 (Feedback): Crash (SEGV) when using WFileUpload within WQApplication
- You did add the fix for the spurious wakeups to your `DispatchThread`, right? Just want to make sure of that.
- 07:23 PM Wt Support #7749: Crash (SEGV) when using WFileUpload within WQApplication
- I see, there's a use-after free of the request itself it seems?
So this may be really 3 issues in one, and 2 of th...
Also available in: Atom