- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 01/03/2018
- Wt (Manager, Developer, 02/10/2014)
Reported issues: 18
- 05:38 pm Wt Help: RE: "No disc in drive E:"
- Wt first checks the @-c@ switch, then it checks the @WT_CONFIG_XML@ environment variable, then it checks if there is ...
- 05:06 pm Wt Help: RE: "No disc in drive E:"
- Hm, that could be something to do with our build. The drive that Wt is being compiled on on our build server is the E...
- 11:55 am Wt Bug #6209 (Resolved): Wt 4.0.2 doesn't compile with boost 1.66
- Yes, this is already fixed on the master branch.
- 02:04 pm Wt Bug #6205: Wt Error : Wt: invalid ackId
- Have you tried it with Wt 3.3.9 yet?
- 12:45 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: pthread_mutex_lock error when using Wt_3.3.9 with boost_1.65.1 and debian_9.1.0
- I looked a bit closer at the valgrind output, and I'm seeing something very peculiar: it is using both Boost.Signals ...
- 05:52 pm Wt Help: RE: Is still there an online v3 Widget Gallery?
- We don't have a Wt 3 widget gallery deployed at the moment. You can of course always build and launch it yourself, an...
- 05:01 pm Wt Feature #6195: Boost::Beast HTTP/S and WebSockets library
- I've looked into Beast a little bit before, and I'm not sure what the benefit would be to use Beast over our current ...
- 04:57 pm Wt Bug #6198 (Resolved): Missing Libraries in GIT master Build
- I applied the patch with some minor changes, adding @PUBLIC@ and @PRIVATE@ appropriately, see the latest commit on ma...
- 04:00 pm Wt Bug #6199 (Resolved): Error building Wt 4 with Boost 1.66
- This has already been resolved on the master branch.
- 06:14 pm Wt Help: RE: PDF Mutipage with Headings..
- How this could be done wasn't entirely clear for me either. I created a little example that shows one approach to thi...
Also available in: Atom