- Login: qindq
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 09/01/2010
- Last connection: 07/15/2011
- 06:03 AM Wt Bug #901: bug: StdGridLayoutImpl.js in 3.1.10
it's my fault
i don't notice the StdGridLayoutImpl.C also changed.
- 04:21 AM Wt Bug #901: bug: StdGridLayoutImpl.js in 3.1.10
- Hey, koen
latest git solve the crash.
but do you think the new layout result make sence when WHBoxLayout with Alig...
- 03:27 AM Wt Bug #901: bug: StdGridLayoutImpl.js in 3.1.10
- Good job, koen!
- 04:38 AM Wt Bug #901 (Closed): bug: StdGridLayoutImpl.js in 3.1.10
- the last change of StdGridLayoutImpl.js make WHBoxLayout with AlignLeft flag has different result than 3.1.9.
- 10:16 AM Wt Bug #896 (Closed): bug: WTextEdit::setExtraPlugins()
- 10:02 AM Wt Bug #889 (Closed): bug: WColor("#FF0000") ...
- WColor("\#...") will make WColor.alpha\_ an uninitialized value
when i use this color to PieChart palette's brush ...
- 06:03 PM Wt Bug #862: Bug:WTreeView display error in IE
- Hey, Koen.
I have test your fix in my app.
Unfortunately, it seems more serious with setRowHeaderCount(1) and lay...
- 05:02 PM Wt Bug #862: Bug:WTreeView display error in IE
- Thanks Koen.
I have some reservations about that.
In fact, I try to insert some alert(...) into both updateColumn...
- 06:03 PM Wt Bug #866 (Closed): Bug: WTreeView toggle(expand/collapse) button dosn't work when DEBUG is enabled in wt_config.xml.
- Since class ToggleButton inherits class WText.
- 05:12 PM Wt Bug #862: Bug:WTreeView display error in IE
- Perhaps i found the reason, there are some problems in WTreeView.js:
Also available in: Atom