- Login: eivind
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 03/14/2014
- Last connection: 04/08/2015
- 04:02 PM Wt Support #3811: replace div by ol inside WContainerWidget
Note that then all children must be wrapped in WContainerWidgets .
- 12:31 PM Wt Help: RE: WServer instantiation in GTest environment
- The complete command line you create is wrong. For example, the sizeof(myArgs) is not 7, but 4, and the argv array is...
- 02:59 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Correct way to use Wt::Dbo to connect to multiple databases
- I do this:
Wt::Dbo::SqlConnectionPool* createConnectionPool(const std::string& sqliteDatabasePath, bool showQuer...
- 02:14 PM Wt Feature #3646 (New): Implement comment field in Wt::Dbo
- I think that Wt::Dbo should allow us to write comments in the tables. Comments would make database tables more self-d...
- 06:59 PM Wt Support #3617: Signal from dead session causes reload, want to avoid that
- Hi Koen,
Thanks! I changed your test case to timeout every 10 seconds and I commented out the triggerUpdate, and the...
- 11:56 PM Wt Help: RE: [wt v3.3.3] Editable item cursor position
- 05:21 PM Wt Support #3617 (Closed): Signal from dead session causes reload, want to avoid that
- I have an app (page) with a logoff button. If the user presses the button, I do a redirect to a static page and a qui...
- 04:47 PM Wt Help: RE: [wt v3.3.3] What is passed to the Wt::WPushButton::checked() signal handler?
- When I use lambdas as handlers for buttons I need to pass Wt::WMouseEvent as argument!
auto p = new Wt::WPus...
- 02:26 AM Wt Help: RE: How to use WSuggestionPopup with WLineEdit?
- Hi Vincenzo,
I use a pushbutton, so I just wait for the user to press it. I don't presently need to react to the inp...
- 04:10 PM Wt Help: RE: How to use WSuggestionPopup with WLineEdit?
- Hi Vincenzo,
I followed the example in the doc for WSuggestionPopup exactly (3.3.3), and it worked. I didn't have to...
Also available in: Atom