yvan vander sanden
- Login: yvan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 05/13/2014
- Last connection: 01/17/2017
- 11:57 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: wtMapbox (mapbox classes for webtoolkit)
- Forgot the link for the window binary:
In preparation for a bigger project i'd like to realize with wt, i've created some classes to use Mapbox with i...
- 03:03 PM Wt Help: RE: JSON library bug?
- I was facing the same problem. The problem lies within the reference manual.
It gives this example:
- 02:22 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: building on Visual Studio 2015
- I also had this problem about boost using the vc120 version. In my case I was working with VS2013 before, and switche...
- 12:36 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo::ptr null dereference
- Are you sure the exception is generated by find, and not by what you do with the null ptr afterwards? I guess somwthi...
- 11:14 PM Wt Help: RE: loading script after google map api has been loaded?
- I was struggling with the same, but I still trouble filling in the blanks with the information above. Eventually I ca...
- 08:23 PM Wt Help: RE: setStyleClass doesn't clear the current style
- Ok, I still don't know why btn-default doesn't get cleared, but I fixed the issue by moving the btn-default declarati...
- Suppose you define two classes (Project and User) for a database. There is a relationship between the field "owner" a...
I'm unable to replace a style class on a button. Using this code:
Wt::WTemplate * t = new Wt::WTemplate(Wt...
- 06:53 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: drag & drop uploads
- Hi Daniel.
Just noticed your answer just now. But I can certainly use this code. Thanks for sharing!
Also available in: Atom