Long Nguyễn Đức
- Login: looong
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/28/2014
- Last connection: 03/16/2016
- 05:10 AM Wt Help: RE: [WFileResource] Cannot stream video to Safari on iDevice
- It turns out that the resource need to set MIME type to work on Safari (I intended to not set it, to prevent the vide...
- I am using Wt 3.3.5. With the WMediaPlayer, first, the browser make a request, then abort the request with the reason...
- 01:44 PM Wt Help: RE: Can't use JSignal, SIGABRT when render element
- Looks like I reached the maximum size/fields a C object can handle.
- When I add `JSignal` to `WMediaPlayer`, the program seems to stop when rendering the element at first time.
- 10:02 AM Wt Help: RE: WMediaPlayer setProgressBar for time progress makes the bar 2% longer
- And if I disable inline CSS in `wt_config.xml`, it will result in a bar with inline CSS `width: 2%`
- I am using Wt 3.3.5. If I use `setProgressBar` to set time progress bar, it will result in a bar with inline CSS `wid...
- 09:43 AM Wt Feature #4423: Server needs to honor requests that contain a "Range" header with a 206 "Partial Content" response
- Looks like I was using older version on Ubuntu that I installed via `apt-get`. Building the latest version of Wt seem...
- 10:58 AM Wt Help: RE: Http::Client handleHttpReponse is called twice per GET request
VideoApi(Wt::WIOService &service, std::string const &token, st...
- 10:57 AM Wt Help: RE: Http::Client handleHttpReponse is called twice per GET request
- I use the latest Wt version, with Boost 1.58. I process the response once, then immediately delete the client object....
- Is this behaviour normal? Because I only need to handle response one.
Also available in: Atom