- Login: schmalx
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/20/2014
- Last connection: 05/24/2015
- 10:33 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: adding features to a live Wt application
- You could compile the application on the server if you want. That's probably the easiest way to do it.
I would recom...
- 02:16 AM Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo ordered collection question
- Hi Emeric,
Yes, essentially you want another table which contains the fields: playlist\_id, order, song\_id.
- 04:58 PM Wt Help: RE: Dynamic change of site design
- On second thoughts it may not be possible to do what I was thinking as you don't seem to be able to keep a reference ...
- 10:43 AM Wt Help: RE: Dynamic change of site design
- That will be because the black stylesheet is already being used by the app.
When you use:
- 02:57 PM Wt Bug #3574: Wt::WCalendar browseToNextMonth() does not work correctly
- Hi Koen,
That solves the first issue which was created when I quickly wrote the example case and is a problem with ...
- 09:18 PM Wt Support #3603: Dselpoy Examples On Linux Server
- A linux server does not run windows executables.
First, you either need to compile the code to run in linux.
- Thanks Wim,
The fix appears to be working as expected.
- 11:53 AM Wt Help: RE: Double click on a ViewTable item is displaced on the next line and sometimes gets dumb
- A quick fix for your problem is to put a negative margin on the items.
- 11:32 AM Wt Help: RE: Double click on a ViewTable item is displaced on the next line and sometimes gets dumb
> I don't fully understand this as it looks the framework doesn't capture the event on an HTML item (a DIV in this c...
- 10:22 AM Wt Help: RE: Double click on a ViewTable item is displaced on the next line and sometimes gets dumb
- Hi I've just tested this with wt 3.3.3 and firefox 30.
The problem appears to be with the border of the items. It do...
Also available in: Atom