Rathnadhar K V
- Login: rathnadhar
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/28/2014
- Last connection: 09/25/2021
- 07:27 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: How about Emweb conduct once a week live webinar on Wt?
- Namaskara Plug Gulp,
If you have created any social media (Facebook, Reddit, Quora etc) site for Wt kindly let me ...
- 07:00 PM Wt Improvements #9107 (New): New overloaded C'tor for Wt::Auth::PasswordVerifier
Currently in Wt::Auth, to create a PasswordVerifier,we have a C'tor and after creating the object we ad...
- 06:36 PM Wt Bug #9078 (New): MySql backend c'tor dbhost parameter is passed by value instead of reference.
In the Wt::Dbo::backend::MySQL .. C'tor
The dbhost parameter is currently getting passed by value.
- 01:59 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: How about Emweb conduct once a week live webinar on Wt?
I am speaking my mind out here.
Wt woefully lacks an active community. I am out of reasons as to why...
- 05:09 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: How about Emweb conduct once a week live webinar on Wt?
- Amazing suggestion.
Yes we have to build Wt community. For that this suggestion is of great help.
- I built the examples/feature/auth2
I have added the google keys....
when I run the web application ....and clic...
I browsed the feature requests on Wt Redmine Wiki.
Currently there are 339 feature requests.
- 12:43 PM Wt Feature #7943: std::string_view support
- Namaskara Samir,
I believe that time has come for Wt to support std::string_view for space and temporal optimizati...
- 12:29 PM Wt Feature #9063: ClickHouse DBO Backend
- Rathnadhar K V wrote:
> We have MsSQL, MySQL and PostgresSQL backend support (Wt/Dbo/backend).
- 12:27 PM Wt Feature #9063 (New): ClickHouse DBO Backend
We have MsSQL, MySQL and PostgresSQL backend support (Wt/Dbo/backend).
I am into a project that dea...
Also available in: Atom