- Login: qqsunkist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: Yes
- Registered on: 09/12/2014
- Last connection: 12/31/2014
- 01:14 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: How do map a field of type boost::geometry::models::polygon to a mysql field of type 'geometry’ using Dbo?
- you're correct, Koen. wkt\_text function might be useful for the case;
- As subject. I have one MySQL table in which one column of type 'geometry' is defined, and I have another C class, in ...
- Supposing that my Wt application just plays a "business logic or model (MVC)" role without any HTML page rendering ta...
- 09:17 AM Wt Bug #3572: wt_3.3.3 failed to compile Ddo::mysqlend for supporting the newest version of MySQL
- okay, thanks, Wim. I will try it.
- 01:21 PM Wt Bug #3572: wt_3.3.3 failed to compile Ddo::mysqlend for supporting the newest version of MySQL
- MySQL version：5.6.20\_1, which is installed through homebrew package manager for MacOS (Mavericks, 10.9.4). Actually,...
Also available in: Atom