- Login: dwm
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/23/2015
- Last connection: 07/01/2017
- 04:43 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: drag & drop uploads
- I put a tar file in the issue that Yvan opened (Feature \#3141). 2 source files, 2 headers. Hopefully someone finds i...
- 04:10 PM Wt Feature #3141: dropzone implementation
- I attached what I'm using for drag and drop uploads. It's not generic since it's deep inside my gallery software, but...
- 10:09 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: drag & drop uploads
- Just an update...
My first pass had a DropUpload widget (inherits from WContainerWidget) that accepted the drops. Wh...
- 04:04 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: drag & drop uploads
- OK, thanks Koen!
You might be surprised how straightforward it is. The Wt team already laid nearly all of the ground...
- 08:23 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: drag & drop uploads
- Yvan, do you still need this?
I have a working implementation as of tonight. With the existing Wt facilities (WResou...
- 05:38 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Getting number from WLineEdit -- most efficient solution.
- If it improves the user experience (it usually does), I usually use validators for WLineEdit widgets. In your example...
Also available in: Atom