- Login: ehsan.mahdavi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 03/11/2015
- Last connection: 03/31/2022
- 03:16 PM Wt Help: RE: Access Wt::Http::Request
- I Think I need them!
WEnvironment variables are likely to be initialized at the begging of the session. Howe...
Is there any way in Wt to access every single http request that is sent from client?
- 02:28 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt internal error; code: undefined, description: Wt3_3_7.WSpinBox is not a constructor
I would do that asap.
Meanwhile, may I send you the code to email@example.com?
- Hi, I recently updated to wt 3.3.7 on my ubuntu 16.04 X64.
After The update, am getting errors **like** above! (in ...
I have an application with many forms, menus, dialogues, tables and etc.
All of them work great and are compat...
It is mentioned in http://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/projects/wt/wiki/Installing_Wt_on_Ubuntu, that we could use htt...
- 02:31 PM Wt Help: RE: WFormWidget::setValidator (Definite Memory loss is reported by valgrind)
- Hi Koen
It was my bad,
It was an experience like [[http://redmine.emweb.be/boards/2/topics/12376?r=12427#message-1...
- 02:29 PM Wt Help: RE: WBoxLayout::addStretch (Definite Memory loss is reported by valgrind)
Thanks for ur information about my beautiful world of c,
I knew about the parent and child relationship and th...
- 01:19 PM Wt Help: RE: WBoxLayout::addStretch (Definite Memory loss is reported by valgrind)
- Yes , of course...
I attached the code and valgrind sample output
Please mention that I have tried to delete ever...
- Hi again,
I am using libwt(3.3.4+dfsg-1\~trusty\~pgquiles1) on Ubuntu X64 14.04.4.
Analyzing memory leaks with val...
Also available in: Atom