- Login: PaulT
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/16/2015
- Last connection: 04/03/2017
- 11:08 AM Wt Bug #5597: setTransient on WPopupWidget not effective on iOS
- Roel Standaert wrote:
> This is still not fixed on iPhone (only on iPod Touch and iPad) because the user agent chec...
- 05:37 PM Wt Bug #5597 (InProgress): setTransient on WPopupWidget not effective on iOS
I tried to use a WDialog window which uses the setTransient option to true.
On Pc, Android, no woory but on ...
- 02:47 PM Wt Help: RE: WDialog modal
- Found it !!!
Just replying to myself if anyone searches the same thing : setTransient was the thing to do !
- Hello everybody,
Just a simple question : with a modal WDialog, when opened with exec(), the rest of the interface i...
- Hi all,
I'm currently developping using Wt... but I have a problem : when I leave my web page inactive for a little ...
I'd like to have a table similar to the custom table model (with vertical and horizontal scrolling)... except...
- Hi all,
I'm having trouble understanding how layouts work...
Here is what I want to do :
Having my main page displ...
- Hello all,
I'm developing an app in which I display some informations with a WPaintedWidget to be able to display th...
- 03:53 PM Wt Help: RE: WPainteDevice, WFontmetrics and measureText
- WRasterImage needs ImageMagick isn't it ? I did not compiled IM that is why I was trying something else. (I'm on an e...
- 02:28 PM Wt Help: RE: WPainteDevice, WFontmetrics and measureText
- Hi Wim,
Thanks for your answer, I discovered that late yesterday, no way to measureText...
It's kind of annoying be...
Also available in: Atom