- Login: wright_left
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/29/2016
- Last connection: 08/25/2022
- I have a WTreeView with one column (the tree), but I don't need the header. It's just blank right now, but taking up ...
- 05:30 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Created layout aware class derived from WTableView that accepts relative (percentage) column widths
- Thanks for the example. I'm always wondering how to get the last column to take up the rest of the space, and this gi...
- 05:25 PM Wt Bug #7230: Wt4, WVBoxLayout->setResizable not working, children not visible
- I ran into this today. It was quite confusing, so I thought I'd leave my vote to get a fix in for this.
- 11:47 PM Wt Bug #9591: SAML Authentication Behind TLS Terminating Reverse Proxy
- Roel Standaert wrote in #note-7:
> I attached the patch that is currently in review for inclusion in Wt 4.7.0.
- 05:13 PM Wt Bug #9591: SAML Authentication Behind TLS Terminating Reverse Proxy
- Roel Standaert wrote in #note-2:
> I guess I'll set this to 4.7.0, since it's still an observable change in default ...
- 12:55 AM Wt Bug #9591 (Closed): SAML Authentication Behind TLS Terminating Reverse Proxy
- I'm very excited about SAML support being added. Thank you so much!
I'm trying to get it to work with Microsoft Az...
- 04:24 AM Wt Feature #7528: Official Forward Declaration Support
- Roel Standaert wrote in #note-1:
> We actually put forward declarations in `WGlobal.h`. It also includes a little bi...
- 04:06 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo OneToOne Relation is Confusing
- The part that was causing me problems was that the ownership concept didn't seem present in the C++ code, despite wha...
- I've been trying to create a OneToOne relationship using Wt::Dbo and by following the tutorial. Unfortunately the tut...
- I've been trying to add some persistence to my web application with Wt::Dbo, but I have run up against a problem I ca...
Also available in: Atom