- Login: wright_left
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/29/2016
- Last connection: 01/08/2022
- 11:47 PM Wt Bug #9591: SAML Authentication Behind TLS Terminating Reverse Proxy
- Roel Standaert wrote in #note-7:
> I attached the patch that is currently in review for inclusion in Wt 4.7.0.
- 05:13 PM Wt Bug #9591: SAML Authentication Behind TLS Terminating Reverse Proxy
- Roel Standaert wrote in #note-2:
> I guess I'll set this to 4.7.0, since it's still an observable change in default ...
- 12:55 AM Wt Bug #9591 (Closed): SAML Authentication Behind TLS Terminating Reverse Proxy
- I'm very excited about SAML support being added. Thank you so much!
I'm trying to get it to work with Microsoft Az...
- 04:24 AM Wt Feature #7528: Official Forward Declaration Support
- Roel Standaert wrote in #note-1:
> We actually put forward declarations in `WGlobal.h`. It also includes a little bi...
- 04:06 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo OneToOne Relation is Confusing
- The part that was causing me problems was that the ownership concept didn't seem present in the C++ code, despite wha...
- I've been trying to create a OneToOne relationship using Wt::Dbo and by following the tutorial. Unfortunately the tut...
- I've been trying to add some persistence to my web application with Wt::Dbo, but I have run up against a problem I ca...
- 04:13 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Just out of curiosity, what is the size of Wt team?
- Plug Gulp wrote in message#17624:
> @Aaron Wright
> > ..., or if Wt is being forgotten about.
> I don't think ...
- 04:56 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Just out of curiosity, what is the size of Wt team?
- That is an interesting question. I would love to know if there are big plans for Wt, or if Wt is being forgotten about.
- 12:42 AM Wt Feature #7675: Avoid Huge Heap Allocation in CgiParser for File Uploads
- I'm sorry. I made some wrong assumptions and didn't look closely enough at the conditionals and scoping. Thanks for r...
Also available in: Atom