- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/29/2016
- Last connection: 08/18/2020
Reported issues: 7
- 12:42 am Wt Feature #7675: Avoid Huge Heap Allocation in CgiParser for File Uploads
- I'm sorry. I made some wrong assumptions and didn't look closely enough at the conditionals and scoping. Thanks for r...
- 09:58 pm Wt Feature #7675 (Closed): Avoid Huge Heap Allocation in CgiParser for File Uploads
- In the CgiParser::parse function a buffer is allocated to hold the entire request. The request is then read into the ...
- 07:43 pm Wt Feature #7528 (New): Official Forward Declaration Support
- I find myself forward declaring the same classes from Wt a lot (dozens of files):...
- 05:17 pm Wt Feature #7385: More Dynamic Paths
- I had similar doubts about regex. I'm currently trying to implement this as a WResource, which also handles dispatchi...
- 05:13 pm Wt Support #7384: [WServer::addResource] "/" vs "/foo"
- Thank you for the explanation. I was able to modify docroot to get my expected behavior. I'll have to see about incor...
- 11:33 pm Wt Feature #7385 (New): More Dynamic Paths
- I'm using WServer::addResource to add several resources to my application, which works great, but I've found that the...
- 11:05 pm Wt Support #7384 (Closed): [WServer::addResource] "/" vs "/foo"
- I'm running a wthttp server behind a reverse proxy (nginx) that I want to add a resource to. When I add the resource ...
- 03:54 pm Wt Feature #1113: Send logs to SYSLOG Server using RFC 5424
- I was looking for this today too. Though I would more interested in Wt using the syslog() function, and the actual de...
- 10:25 pm Wt Bug #7063: Wt::WTreeView Scrolling
- We tested the latest on master and it was fixed. Thanks for the quick turn around.
- 07:21 pm Wt Bug #7063 (Closed): Wt::WTreeView Scrolling
- We're trying to upgrade from Wt 3.3.7 to Wt 4.0.5 and are having problems getting the virtual scrolling (or any scrol...
Also available in: Atom