- Login: famedoro
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 10/19/2010
- Last connection: 06/05/2020
- 09:22 AM Wt Support #967 (Closed): Sort Node in WStandardItemModel
How can i sort the nodes in a WStandardItemModel which contains custom data, using a particular field in my cus...
- 04:06 PM Wt Support #957: Modify node in wtreeview
- Thanks for your response, Francesco
- 04:50 PM Wt Support #959: Quit application and close window
- I've tried this:
- 03:57 PM Wt Support #959: Quit application and close window
it works on explorer, but doesn't close in firefox.
How can i do the same on firefox?
- 03:43 PM Wt Support #957: Modify node in wtreeview
- Thanks, for your response.
Could you give me an example code ?
how can i remove that node ?
- 10:37 AM Wt Bug #961 (Closed): WTextEdit setExtraPlugins
in WTextEdit.C -> setExtraPlugins
is incorrectly used as a parameter of setConfigurationSetting the string...
- 08:53 AM Wt Support #959 (Closed): Quit application and close window
How can i close the browser tab when the application is closed using WApplication::quit.
- 11:45 AM Wt Support #957: Modify node in wtreeview
- The the node to be modified is identified by
"WModelIndex selected = \*treeView\_->selectedIndexes().begin()"
- 10:08 AM Wt Support #957 (Closed): Modify node in wtreeview
How can i modify the content of a wtreeview node selected node ( by selectedIndexes().begin()) , after that the...
- 10:45 AM Wt Support #931 (Closed): Traverse and Search wtreeview
how can i traverse and then print all node in a wtreeview ?
The purpose is to check if a node is already in th...
Also available in: Atom