- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/22/2017
- Last connection: 04/19/2017
Reported issues: 0
- 11:38 am Wt Bug #5741: Segfault when WDatePicker destructor is called
- Could you provide an example in which the segfault occurs?
- 02:11 pm Wt Bug #5684 (Implemented @Emweb): Wt::WAbstractItemView::setDragEnabled(true) leads to segmentation...
- 01:36 pm Wt Feature #5308 (Implemented @Emweb): Possibility of setting a different thread_pool count for main...
- Added a new wt_config.xml option.
- 03:41 pm Wt Bug #5663 (Implemented @Emweb): After setObjectName was applied to modal WDialog with setTransien...
- 03:05 pm Wt Bug #5658 (Implemented @Emweb): Wt::Dbo - selecting fields with "from" in the name causes the SE...
- 05:12 pm Wt Bug #5646: oauthservicee::decodeState fails due to more than one '|' symbol in the string represe...
- We used a better fix: we base64 encode the hash first, no '|' can randomly occur then.
- 11:59 am Wt Bug #5646 (Implemented @Emweb): oauthservicee::decodeState fails due to more than one '|' symbol ...
- The url could technically contain a '|', so I'll just look for "|http" instead.
- 03:35 pm Wt Bug #5597: setTransient on WPopupWidget not effective on iOS
- Paul T... wrote:
> Roel Standaert wrote:
> > This is still not fixed on iPhone (only on iPod Touch and iPad) becaus...
Also available in: Atom