- Login: dazed
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 01/10/2011
- Last connection: 05/26/2014
- 11:05 PM JWt Help: RE: WTableView - including WLink to allow "opening" of a selected item
Many thanks that's great - I get it now.
For the record (and others following) here's what I got working:
I'm looking to use the WTableView (with TableModel) to maintain data records in a database. On this I'm looking t...
- 10:25 AM JWt Open discussion: RE: JWt with CDI and JPA
Thanks for the steer, I'll look into those examples.
At the moment I am also investigating Seam Persistence ...
- 08:11 PM Wt Help: RE: Accessing base HTTP Request object
- Koen, Hi
Thanks for the quick response. The answer was rather what I was expecting - which at least proves I wasn't ...
I am wanting to integrate Wt with another library which needs to do something at start and end of each request an...
- Has anyone done any integration of JWt with Java Persistence API (JPA) or more generally with Contexts and Dependency...
I'm adapting your JWt TreeViewDragDrop example a bit - actually experimenting with putting database access usi...
- 08:56 PM JWt Bug #1065: WMessageBox.show problem in JWt SimpleChat example
Just a bit of feedback on this. JBoss is declaring it is "Using servlet API 3" and as below (with Async = tru...
- 07:57 PM JWt Bug #1066: SimpleChat Example gets Exceptions in Jetty and JBoss
Thanks, I've applied the "false" setting - Operation in JBoss behaves as Jetty now - application works.
- 10:47 AM JWt Bug #1066: SimpleChat Example gets Exceptions in Jetty and JBoss
- I notice that the JBoss part of this may be a duplicate of \#634
Is there anyway of specifying in the code which Ser...
Also available in: Atom