- Login: bardfast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/24/2017
- Last connection: 01/20/2023
- 06:10 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Auth::AuthWidget logout button
- Of course I could just hide the Wt::Auth::AuthWidget after login - but I was wondering if there was a better way?
- I'm successfully able to use Wt::Auth::AuthWidget to handle user login/logout but would like to change the logout beh...
- 10:00 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Segmentation fault when initializing wthttpd
- Thanks for your feedback Bruce - much appreciated.
I eventually did find a solution to the problem, but I'm still sl...
- Despite having successfully managed to use the Wt libraries many times before, this one has me stumped.
- Any assistance with this would be appreciated.
I’ve created a Wt::WResource object to handle inbound messages from...
- 06:49 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Passing a user-defined parameter to a web server entry point without using global variables.
- Ah, yes of course! I don't know why I didn't think to use a lambda.
Thanks Namaskara - nice solution.
- I would like to pass a custom (user-defined) variable to my web site entry point without having to use global variabl...
- 12:40 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Adding a REST API to my Wt web server
- Excellent - thank you very much.
On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 10:17 AM Emweb Redmine <email@example.com> wrote:
- I would like to implement a simple API on my existing Wt-based web server.
This would seem to imply that I need to i...
- 09:50 AM Wt Help: RE: Do HTML frame tags 'work' on Wt based websites ?
- Thanks again Bruce - that looks useful.
On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 8:10 PM Emweb Redmine <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Also available in: Atom